My leukemia's back.

Went and looked at a piece of land today that we like. It has a well, power to the property, and septic approval but no tank installed. About 5 acres, some decent pasture land. Thing is, it's been on the market over a year. this makes me pretty leary, where's the red flag everyone else sees? Realtor is looking into it. Haven't heard back from the potential buyers yet, and have two more showings tomorrow. So tomorrow is....take boys to school. Dentist appointment. Clean house. Show house. Show house. Drive to Medford for lung Dr. Appt. Home, dinner, etc. How did I ever find time to work
roll.png

Got hay hauled tonight. Will be bringing the horses home sometime this week. Just seems awfully busy. Oh, and I need to think of something nice to make for the butcher shop that dealt with our hogs. We had mix ups with buyers and the co-raiser and her parents, so I'm thinking some baked goods will keep me from getting blackballed next year
wink.png
. Maybe a peach cobbler?

I think it works for everyone
lol.png

so, the property I was all excited about has restriction that it has to be a stick built house more than 1800square feet. That's out of our price range.

I have a sister who does legal real estate stuff. I'm going to ask her how difficult that would be to lift......but she's on vacation in Hawaii and I don't want to bug her now.

Have another low offer on the place. Realtor is going to try to get them to bid against each other and we'll see how things look tomorrow at noon.

Good luck Rachel, hope the realtor can get them to butt heads and escalate their offers!

frow.gif
Hi! With all the talk of roaming livestock and growers I thought you might like this.

lau.gif

I think it works for everyone
lol.png

so, the property I was all excited about has restriction that it has to be a stick built house more than 1800square feet. That's out of our price range.

I have a sister who does legal real estate stuff. I'm going to ask her how difficult that would be to lift......but she's on vacation in Hawaii and I don't want to bug her now.

Have another low offer on the place. Realtor is going to try to get them to bid against each other and we'll see how things look tomorrow at noon.

Well, that explains why it has stayed on the market so long, eh?
fl.gif
on getting a good bidding war going!

Howdy folks..... Had a really busy day.... But only had an hour at the end of day to start pulling that motor but it's half way out.....
So, is the motor half in or half out..........
hu.gif

frow.gif
Hi! With all the talk of roaming livestock and growers I thought you might like this.

Thank you, that is too funny!

Well, I woke up to let the dog out and heard chirping. It's like 2:30 am.....checked the incubator and yep, there's chicks and eggs ready to hatch. Looked at my chicken calculator and sure enough, I missed lockdown on Sunday. Went out and dug out the hatcher, have it warming up to temp right now. Misted the eggs and put the two hatched chicks on the bottom of the incubator. Of course, now I can't sleep, so her I type
tongue.png
. Saw the lung doctor and he doubled my prednisone for a week, so maybe I'll go ahead and take that and start my day....or wait and see if I go back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom