My leukemia's back.

I'm not much of a photographer, but I'll get a few. These are SBEL chicks, so they're yellow and fluffy and so darn cute! I've hatched so many black and blue chicks this last year, little yellow guys (excuse me, ladies) are so unusual looking to me!

I set 18 of this batch. Hatch day is today, and I've got 5 chicks so far. Had some flux in the bator--my new thermostat isn't doing so well. Have to be gone for several hours--Big boy has a follow up with the same lung doctor I saw yesterday, so another trip down to Medford
roll.png
. I'll probably take him to lunch at Panda Express, he's been begging for that for weeks.

Breathing is about the same, but I just took the increased dose this am. We'll see how it does, and how the blood sugars respond. I'm not sure if the sugars are dose dependent with the steroids or not.

Good evening....been a few days since I've been on byc. I have a lot going on. DH & I are talking about throwing in the towel. I just can't do it by myself anymore. I go to work, do the housework, dinner, He says he is not able to help, dishes, laundry anything, but he's able to go hunting :idunno. I am tired of being a doormat and have asked for a divorce. He went to a 12 step program Monday and is going to an AA meeting tomorrow. I honestly don't want to even commit to trying. We have been down this "I'll change" road far too many times. Don't bother to pm me, because he intercepts emails. Just pray for me & I'll stop by when I can. For now, I have to figure out what to do with 5 rabbits and 80 chickens. And most importantly, how to not hurt DD worse than she is already hurting.

I want to form a prayer, but reading this all my heart does is just cry out Lord help her. Know that we're praying for you---and trust me, when this group prays, things happen!

hugs.gif

Want me to come
smack.gif
him?

Outpost,
hugs.gif
. If they really want to and see and accept the need to, people can get clean. I stand as living proof of that. Deliver the ultimatum and follow through if he does not get better. Yes, I said 'get better'. It is an illness. No one starts out to become or wants to be an alcoholic or addict. It just sneaks up until it owns you, but it CAN be beaten.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom