My leukemia's back.

Per Don via facebook:

For those of you that have asked, thank you! For those of you that have not asked, thank you! Rachel was a private person, and if she called you friend, you were special. To best honor her, her family and I have decided not to have a memorial or celebration of life.

If you really feel you need to do something in remembrance of her, send some flowers to a Skilled Nursing Facility in her name. If that is not what you want to do, take her husband fishing! :) If you don't have time for that, there is still an active gofundme account: https://www.gofundme.com/help-a-local-nurse-fight-luekemia

Thank you for being a part of our lives. She is loved and greatly missed.

Don

Sharing everywhere! One of the granddaughters staying with us came upstairs and says, hey grandma, I painted this for you. I cried. She is 17. View attachment 1092356
That is INCREDIBLE!! Please tell us that she is studying art?! If not encourage her to consider continuing to learn.

Hi Blooie.... Sorry I was worried.
But people here can disappear any time any day and we would never know why.
Hope your trip was a pleasant distraction anyway.
Agreed and Blooie, did you REALLY think we wouldn't notice your absence?? Love the new photos.
Praying for everyone. Hugs!

She isn't taking any classes. She did take a few classes once she started painting, and mom and dad saw how good she is. But only a few. They have been moving around in their R.V. while their home is being built. They were told three or 4 different dates as to when that home would be done. Well, they are here for a while. Mom is expecting and will be glad to have this home ready in time for the new little One! October being the due month. The house is getting close now. Here is one more of her pantings.. for fun, and grandma bragging rights. :D.
FB_IMG_1500950924073.jpg

She isn't taking any classes. She did take a few classes once she started painting, and mom and dad saw how good she is. But only a few. They have been moving around in their R.V. while their home is being built. They were told three or 4 different dates as to when that home would be done. Well, they are here for a while. Mom is expecting and will be glad to have this home ready in time for the new little One! October being the due month. The house is getting close now. Here is one more of her pantings.. for fun, and grandma bragging rights. :D. View attachment 1096232
That there is right up my alley!

An old house in the country with chickens.

Great work!

Back
Top Bottom