My leukemia's back.

Good morning, Team! Debby, enjoy that visit....and put him to work! By the way, I don't know if I missed it but have you posted photos of your new coop yet?

Had a great day yesterday. For the first time since 1983, my main method of transportation is no longer a van of some type. First we had a conversion van, then when the wheels fell off that we got our first mini-van and been driving them ever since. Easier with all the kids, grandkids, and transporting Kendra and her wheelchair around. Yesterday Ken bought me a 2017 RAV4. It's a stunner, and there's plenty of room in the back for the wheelchair. We had 205,000 miles on the Sienna and it was starting to have annoying little issues - nothing serious though. Sunday we drove it down to Wheatland, Wyoming and back and it did it's usual great job. But I wanted to be able to take the kids places without driving a boat for a change. I'm so excited, but almost hated to give the dealer the keys to my Sienna.

Yayyy me!
:thumbsup
Enjoy my good friend you deserve it..... I'm so happy for you.

Congrats on the new vehicle!
What color did you get?
Um, it's Metallic Magnetic Gray - in other words, it's dark gray. :confused:

Didn't she pass away?
Sadly, she did, but the waiting room she started is still going strong. Welcome - we all need some support and prayers sometimes and this is a great place to get them!

IMG_2931.PNG

She was s fighter. She did not give up. She did all she possibly could until that unforgiving illness took it's toll. There are others on here fighting either a similar one, or one just as hard to fight. Man, we have some strong.. beautiful.. great examples of folks showing us how we can live life regardless the trial...right here on BYC.

Back
Top Bottom