My old dog passed away today.

thank you for all your kind words. I made a memorial for sammie on rainbow bridge. So he will be remembered. Its such a great site. Long ago I posted my rabbit their, lady (that was her name).
I went to work today, and cried my eyes out. Talking about it helps, just hurts still. I cried on my drive home,,, so many fond memories. Thanks again for all your kind words. I dont go on byc as much as I used to. But i love checking in once in a while. take care.

fondly,
andrea

I am sorry for your loss it is hard for you to let go of a friend but truely he is in a better place and when you die I am sure you will met him as you go to Heaven as you will meet all other pets and loved ones to (human kind I mean) My one friend was taking apicture of her one dog Peeper and you can see faitly other animals in the picture so they are always with you after death I think.

Rhayden

hugs.gif
Bless your heart he was a beauty.
It's so hard when our furry friends have to leave us in this world, but you will see him again some day.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know my old girl is not much longer for this life. It is amazing how much they become a part of our lives. May you have peace full of happy memories of Sammie.

Awww!! He was a nice looking fella! After some time, happy memories will replace some of your sadness. "Don't be sad it is over, just be glad it happened." This is a quote I have printed on my dogs box of ashes. Just a reminder that it is so nice to have them when we have them! When they go, it is sad, but the memories are still there, forever.

Back
Top Bottom