orloffer's Spoo Puppy thread! šŸ©

Pics

orloffer

Crowing
Jun 10, 2020
SF Bay Area, CA
Spoo = Standard Poodle
We are getting a Standard Poodle puppy next month! The litter of nine we are getting a puppy from was born on March 5th, so they are now five weeks old. The mother is blue and the father is black, so the puppy we get could be either color (probably blue). I am so excited! I am glad there are still a few weeks left until the puppies are ready to go though, because we need to watch more training videos, buy supplies, and puppy-proof the house (as best we can)...
Like black_cat on her puppy thread, I will be using this thread to give updates on the puppy's growth, training, &c!
*I will post pictures after the breeder selects a puppy for us. This will likely be in a couple of weeks.*

@black_cat @chickentrains

Spoo = Standard Poodle
We are getting a Standard Poodle puppy next month! The litter of nine we are getting a puppy from was born on March 5th, so they are now five weeks old. The mother is blue and the father is black, so the puppy we get could be either color (probably blue). I am so excited! I am glad there are still a few weeks left until the puppies are ready to go though, because we need to watch more training videos, buy supplies, and puppy-proof the house (as best we can)...
Like black_cat on her puppy thread, I will be using this thread to give updates on the puppy's growth, training, &c!
*I will post pictures after the breeder selects a puppy for us. This will likely be in a couple of weeks.*

@black_cat @chickentrains
Born on my birthday! Awesome.

You will LOVE your Standard Poodle. I love mine so much Iā€™m getting a second one soon.

Watching!!!
Do you have any name ideas?
Important: Are you going to get the puppy bows/bowties?
We are getting a girl puppy, and my name of choice is Tessa. Not everyone in my family prefers this name, but hopefully they will be alright with it. :fl They seem to think she needs a formal name, so we are considering Taliessa or something similar that would shorten to Tessa.

BRUH PICTURES I DIDN:T KNOW YOU HAD A SPOO

I'm probably getting a mini from http://safrannepoodles.com/ in 2023-2025 ish
EEDEFA17-C18C-4B00-B300-C85C08A52264.jpeg

Her name is Evie (Ehh-Vee) and sheā€™s 3 years old. I usually groom her myself. Sheā€™s addicted to tennis balls.

Back
Top Bottom