San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Pics

tigerrrrrrrlilly

Songster
9 Years
Mar 27, 2010
San Diego, CA
We have been quite busy with our successful meet-ups here in San Diego! Come introduce yourself and join the fun!

This Original Post will be regularly updated best I can! Please subscribe to keep up with what our group is doing and check back here often!

Most recent meet up is scheduled for : June 2nd, 2012 Everyone is welcome, bring a dish to share for potluck!! Feel free to bring your birds, pets and anything you would like to trade or share. (Not mandatory, you can just come and have fun)

DIRECTIONS AND INFO;

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/668269/san-diego-meet-up-june-2-2012#post_9020814

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you doing? Hope all is well.
Doing great thanks-
Here are some pics:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Happy to officially announce....

Our next MEETUP will be held in three weeks on Sunday, April 28th from 1pm-? At our little homestead in Valley Center. (Please pm me for address as this is a public forum).

Potluck lunch :) I will provide a table with cups/plates/utensils, etc. And chips/salsas/ salad. Please bring enough for your family and a bit more :)

You are welcome to bring your chickens, arts, crafts, other wares to sell.

Please bring your lawn chairs, pop ups, and other tail gating accessories:) I have a few picnic tables and seating for about 20.

I'd like to have a raffle too ;) please pm me with prize donations!

Very kid friendly, have a big playground and sports equipment:)

Can't wait to meet you all!

I'd wait since there's one planned just a couple of weeks after. Maybe you could do one in the summer. Would be fun to BBQ since you have the space to spread out. We could plan some fun events maybe. What do you think?

Yeah... then we can take the time to plan something big :) and it doesn't get that hot here, there is shade, and lots of room to do whatever we want without anyone around to care. :) a bbq would be fun and i bet we could plan some really cool stuff.

Woo Hoo Called the roadside service on my insurance and asked em to bring me some batteries.... I Am ON for the meetup unless it rains out.... Cost me less for INterstate batteries than both the places I priced.. AND I didnt have to wait in some sinky lobby for my Turn...

deb "Who has a bizillian errands to run now"

Back
Top Bottom