San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

NONE of my family appreciate chickens.

DH's parents turn up with a birthday present for him. It was handmade from wire and beads in Africa and stands about 2 foot tall. They carried it from Africa to the UK to the US without damaging the tail.

DH was NOT impressed.....

It is a BEAUTIFUL piece of art!!!!

NONE of my family appreciate chickens. DH's parents turn up with a birthday present for him. It was handmade from wire and beads in Africa and stands about 2 foot tall. They carried it from Africa to the UK to the US without damaging the tail. DH was NOT impressed..... It is a BEAUTIFUL piece of art!!!!
It is beautiful, but it is probably more of a present for you than it is for him.:p

NONE of my family appreciate chickens.

DH's parents turn up with a birthday present for him. It was handmade from wire and beads in Africa and stands about 2 foot tall. They carried it from Africa to the UK to the US without damaging the tail.

DH was NOT impressed.....

It is a BEAUTIFUL piece of art!!!!
Oh its stunning..... LOL... its a guy thing in some cases.... Is this a representation of art done by people Who need jobs?

deb

Last edited:

Absolutely- They are made for tourists and are likely the only/main source of income for the artist.

I think I have inherited it already
big_smile.png

Last edited:
:lol:....Dave would have opened it & given me the look which would have said it's all mine. Congratulations Phage on the acquisition of your beautiful new artisanal rooster!

Anyone know how to get Elmer's glue off a rooster?? ugh. Toddlers.
first of all...... Bwhaahahahahahahh
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
I have to ask.... was glitter involved.

Second of all Elmers is water soluable even after its dried. Surprisingly Chickens seem to go to Zen Mode when slipped into a warm bathtub.... er sink of water. People who show bathe chickens regularly.

deb

No glitter. Pink circles and blue squares. I got a warm wash cloth and got most of it. He really doesn't seem to mind that much so I am going to let it go.

Back
Top Bottom