San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Phage, I PM'd you, too...
smile.png

Quote:
That's strange that my PM didn't show up. I got yours and PM'd back with my phone number. Yes, I could meet you at UCSD, just need to know where. UCSD is a huge place! How about a parking lot that's easy to find? Call me, or PM me back with your phone number and I'll call you.

I have 2 cream legbar roosters that are looking good, but I am not going to use. Let me know if you are interested.

Rooster 1 has very good light coloring, a slightly crooked comb, and a moderate crest.

Rooster 2 has a bit darker coloring, but a super straight crest and seems to be exceptionally sweet.

They will cease to be available after this weekend. They were hatched just after Christmas.

Yep - it's all fired up and ready to roll. It is rock-solid at 99.5, and I like the auto-humidity system, too. I ended up putting it in the garage on an insulated house-side wall, so we'll see how it does. I am super in love with the dividers that came with the hatching tray, too! That alone is going to be so helpful...

I looked at a lot of larger incubators, and went with Dickey as it is made in the USA and seems to have an excellent, long-term track record. The customer service was nothing short of amazing, with Mr. Dickey himself calling me. Super nice man!

On a related note, I am putting in a whopping 28 eggs tomorrow.
gig.gif

Hello,

I'm looking for adult Ameracauna or Faverolle hens. Does anyone in the area have any available? I'm in Valley Center and currently breed silkies as well as some oriental games for show but would like some Ameracauna's for eggs.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom