San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Or the Hemet one. I keep checking their website.... nothing
sad.png

When I drove by the one in Hemet, it looked open.

Trying to clear out one chicken coop of NICE girls that have been growing out.
There are all pure bred and approaching laying age. The Blrw are a bit younger. The Swedish flower hen is older. Also have some nice basque pairs that are about 10+ weeks and some cream legbars. All are $30 each or each or m/f pair .
So:
One black Ameraucana
One white Breese
One Swedish flower hen.
Several blue laced red Wyandottes male and female
3 pairs of basque - easy to sex
Several pairs of cream Legbars. Auto sexing.
Pm me if interested.

I may have a broody hen! Which is exciting for me anyway~ I woke up my parents with the news and they proceeded to HMMMMMM their way to the conversation before kicking me out of their room. (Oops.)

Anyway, I do chicken duties at night since my roo likes shadowing me a lot and it's a small-ish coop (small for me anyway, I'm 5'6" and it was made to my mother's height - she's 5') and went to the nest box and got greeted by a hen!

And now, it is time for an all nighter reading about broodies. Also the perfect present for my birthday!^^ Hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful summer with their kids!

I may have a broody hen! Which is exciting for me anyway~ I woke up my parents with the news and they proceeded to HMMMMMM their way to the conversation before kicking me out of their room. (Oops.)

Anyway, I do chicken duties at night since my roo likes shadowing me a lot and it's a small-ish coop (small for me anyway, I'm 5'6" and it was made to my mother's height - she's 5') and went to the nest box and got greeted by a hen!

And now, it is time for an all nighter reading about broodies. Also the perfect present for my birthday!^^ Hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful summer with their kids!

Congrats and Happy Birthday....

deb

Hello all!
Somebody emailed me looking for Cochin bantam hens if anyone has them....he is in Ramona.

I have a proven fertile pair of Silver Pheasants for sale as my sons are taking over more pens for their chickens. The pheasants are two years old.

Also looking forward to a meet up!
big_smile.png

Hi folks- I missed the last meetup and don't want to miss the next opportunity to see you all. Anyone have info? Tx
Jules
Ps; I have bantam Cochins :)
Pss; Plus lots of chicks - 40 different breeds!

Back
Top Bottom