San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I would love to have a San Diego meet-up again.
Have put the Lake Elsinor location in my GPS and cannot justify 180 miles round-trip or 3.25 hrs driving time at this time. Would certainly like to meet "old" and new friends though.
I've been offline way to long.... The next meetup sounds great, will many SD BYCERS be going? Is there a SD meetup coming up soon. I would love to host one but I'm down in Potrero,it would be fun though.

I miss you guys.....
hit.gif
let me know I will be up to April.

From the desk located somewhere on the Ranch;
Wow, it's hard to believe the first meet up of the year is only 3 weeks away. Time sure flies when you're shoveling poo... Anywho, I thought it might be a good time to start a final list of whatcha got to sell, whatcha looking for, whatcha need or don't want. Please remember, if you have made arrangements with someone for your stuff, please update your post so we can clean out unneeded posts. In addition, those of you who are bringing stuff for the raffle, please PM me. I think someone is also doing a silent auction, so if you would like to silent auction something you may do so...and I guess we can't talk about... I look forward to seeing what you people are bringing and I hope those of you who are looking, can find it here. Hope to see everyone on March 28th, remember to invite your friends, I want to see 1500 people there...

If you're on FB there is the main list in the event thread.. I will do my best to share the BYC list with the FB list and vice versa (whatever that is)

From the desk located somewhere on the Ranch;
Wow, it's hard to believe the first meet up of the year is only 3 weeks away. Time sure flies when you're shoveling poo... Anywho, I thought it might be a good time to start a final list of whatcha got to sell, whatcha looking for, whatcha need or don't want. Please remember, if you have made arrangements with someone for your stuff, please update your post so we can clean out unneeded posts. In addition, those of you who are bringing stuff for the raffle, please PM me. I think someone is also doing a silent auction, so if you would like to silent auction something you may do so...and I guess we can't talk about... I look forward to seeing what you people are bringing and I hope those of you who are looking, can find it here. Hope to see everyone on March 28th, remember to invite your friends, I want to see 1500 people there...

If you're on FB there is the main list in the event thread.. I will do my best to share the BYC list with the FB list and vice versa (whatever that is)

what is the FB link?

Back
Top Bottom