San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

@perchie.girl Thanks for the help!
@chicken-whispererThe ad is for olive egger chicks, do you have pure Maran eggs available? If so, may I see any pics you have available of your flock and eggs? Thank you!

jumpy.gif
Here are some egg photos about $1each more at http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/grd/5651526127.html?lang=en&cc=us

Last edited:
Yes, give them a call for the breed schedule, they had salmon favorelles there last week, and they get new breeds every few weeks, I actually downloaded their schedule from their website, but those are expected dates, you still want to call them to confirm.

We were greeted by a nice big Rattlesnake when we parked the car in the garage just now. My 26 year old son is freaking because he has to put the trash out tonight. I told him to wear his boots and levis hed be fine.

It was a nice big adult about six feet long... tasting the vibrations of the garage door as it shut.... another reason to keep your garage doors shut this time of year.

dont put hands in places you cant see
dont allow piles of wood or stuff to create refuge

they arent a threat to chickens.

deb

A business that is named East County Zoo sells chicks and some older chickens, in LAKESIDE CA . Thats where I got my chicks, great guy.

Back
Top Bottom