San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Is there interest in 55 Flowery Hen day-old chicks from Greenfire Farms? This is an auto-sexing breed that lays large white eggs. I only want a couple but would have to get a bunch for safe shipping. If there's enough interest, I could get a box shipped. I'd estimate that a pair goes for $20 and pullets only for $15 each. Please PM me if interested.

I'm beginning to get overrun with babies here! On top of the chicks I'm keeping and a BUNCH of cockerels, I have 4- 4 week old F1 Olive Eggers (CL/ Blue Marans), 5 CL pullets (including 2 sports), and 3 EE (CL/EE) chicks, just hatched, available for $15 each, and 2 BCM's for $25 each or both for $45. They have all had their Mareks vaccine. I'm in Escondido. Message me if interested or for pics!
I currently have 48 CL, 3 Sapphire (? CL/Ameraucana), 14 BCM, 9 B/S Marans, and 1 Wheaten Marans eggs cooking in the bators!! Some of the incubating CL eggs and the Sapphire eggs are from my own flock. (The sports are not from mine!) My Roo is from a blue egg, and I will only be hatching from the blue eggs in the next month.

Holy cow, you have your hands full! Do you know anyone who breeds quail?

image.jpg
image.jpg
I have a similar chick overload problem. I need to stop putting them in the bator.
Anyone interested in trader Joe x ayam cemani chicks?

Mothers are sweet and crazy awesome layers.

Chicks are "pied"/have Dalmatian spots.
$3

Also have a bunch of Queen silvia Pullets and one roo (for once a decent ratio. :celebrate)

If anyone wants Cream Legbar chicks, I have PLENTY!! Lol! I also have Easter Eggers (CL/EE) and I just had some Sapphires (CL/Splash Ameraucana) hatch yesterday! Available now! All have had their Marek's vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom