sebright thread

That's so cool are SeBrights a broody breed
not usually. my other sebright abandoned her nest 7 eggs in. my mama hen is one of a kind. she stayed with her chicks happily well after they needed her. i actually separated her when the chicks lost interest in her. they stopped sleeping under her at night.

not usually.  my other sebright abandoned her nest 7 eggs in.  my mama hen is one of a kind.  she stayed with her chicks happily well after they needed her.  i actually separated her when the chicks lost interest in her.  they stopped sleeping under her at night.  
Hopefully mine is like that

Now taking orders for Gold and Citron Sebright chicks and eggs.

Contact me for more info or visit my website, to purchase and get on the waiting list before it gets too long!

Thanks!

Hello All!!

I have a Golden Sebright rooster available for pick up. He's one year old and is fertile (I hatched one of his chicks).
I am interested in breeding Silverudd Blue's so I can only have one roo!
He is VERY protective of his girls (his flock includes 4 Sebrights, 5 Australorps and 2 Isa Browns).
Local pick up only (Pittsburgh area). PM me if interested!

Last edited:

I was wondering if this golden lace rooster would be considered show quality?

i'd say he is.  he looks perfect to me.  as long as he was fertile i'd breed him with my hens no hesitation.

They aren't mine... They are bantam bandits

Yes th
Yes those two pics are the same bird, the second pic was him a year ago and the first pic is him now

Oh, that makes sense. The first pic, to me, the lacing looks a little heavy on the black, but his tail is awesome! I'd try breeding with a lighter laced female.

** disclaimer, I'm going solely on my personal preference and could be totally off base, but giving my opinion anyway... He is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom