sebright thread

They aren't mine... They are bantam bandits
Oh, that makes sense. The first pic, to me, the lacing looks a little heavy on the black, but his tail is awesome! I'd try breeding with a lighter laced female.

** disclaimer, I'm going solely on my personal preference and could be totally off base, but giving my opinion anyway... He is beautiful!

Thank you, the hen I have him with now is a lot lighter in color than he is. Thanks for the help

Thoughts on this guy for a show bird.

Yesterday morning's little surprise ( 4 Golden Sebright's (show lines), 5 Sultan's and 2 Pultan's )

I should have 6 more Golden Sebright's Wednesday and 5 next weekend (I have 2 Golden Sebright hen's setting now)

Yesterday morning's little surprise ( 4 Golden Sebright's (show lines), 5 Sultan's and 2 Pultan's )

I should have 6 more Golden Sebright's Wednesday and 5 next weekend (I have 2 Golden Sebright hen's setting now)

So sweet! Love the pic of the sebright peeking out from under mama! Congrats on the hatch and good luck on the current sitters. Hope you'll post more pics!

So sweet!  Love the pic of the sebright peeking out from under mama!   Congrats on the hatch and good luck on the current sitters.  Hope you'll post more pics!
Thank you I will get more pictures today hopefully if momma will let me. Lol and pictures of the new babies when they hatch. The Sebright hen's are much nicer about their nest then this momma is.

So sweet!  Love the pic of the sebright peeking out from under mama!   Congrats on the hatch and good luck on the current sitters.  Hope you'll post more pics!
Here is what I was able to get this morning
The Sebright's were so much easier to photograph then the others. Momma is very mad at me now.

Back
Top Bottom