~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: He inhaled to catch his breath. "I love you too." Chris' green eyes sparkled. His hands still resting on her arms. He then resumed. His shyness disappearing.

___

"Well his food is getting cold." She knocked on the door. "Taurus? Your breakfast is ready."

____

"Alright... well He knows to darken you but there is not enough... he is usually thurough. You may end up having to try again." He had medicine for her. "This will help your baby."

Quote:

Rose leaned back and glared, not liking Sam's reply. She soften her threatning eyes as she realized it was correct. "Alright, please continue. " she rose up after him. She grasped the two fruit baskets, "I just don't want to seem weak. "

Daisy found the whip cream game quite entertaining. She walked up, "If you really want to. " she accepted his offer.

Lanayru released the window and viewed out the window, as Huston fetched the beverage. She sighed heavenly at the scenery, but noted it was dark.

"That sounds like a splendid idea. " Satena shot her head up at the dazzling dessert.
"None on this ship do..." Sam helped him off the ship. Corsicka was still recovering from the pain spell, yet to add this. "Go Ahad to your tent Mare and warm it, prep him whiskey and ready his bed." Another stud came to assist Corsicka. "Hurry Mare."

_____

Maurice wasn't expecting that reaction at all. But he felt a tad mischievous and so he smooched off the largest dallop of whipped cream.

_____

He came back in with a large glass of nectar. "I bet your tastebuds miss the delight of our world." Huston sat by her side and gave it to her.

_____

The babies crawled over towards her.

Rose heeded to their words, "On it! " she gasped and galloped to the tent, trying to keep the fruits in the basket and Dodge the obstacles that approached swiftly.

Daisy curled her head against her shoulders, "that tickled. " she giggled, rubbing her cheek. "My turn. " she flared a devious grin. She spiked her tongue and gradually reach his cheek.

Lanayru huffed , feeling saddened by the thoughts. She glance over, "you have no idea. " she sighed, not noting the nectar.

Satena reverses to evade from them, quite unsure what to do with them. She had no idea to treat then Luke she does the animals.. .or what. They got there 10 minutes after she got there and brought him in The medic came not long after. They laid Corsicka down. Them medic started to scan him. "He needs rest and I need to go in and repair some damage other than that he will be fine."

Sam nodded. "Thank you." He then left to report to Gratus.

"Ew." He laughed and started to tickle her side when she did.

_____

"Lanayru.." He nudged her with a smile "here." He gave her the nectar

____

The sat and stared at her all 4 of them. "They don;t bite." Krits smirked.
During the ten minutes, Rose heated up some whisky and settled the bed to Corsicka 's liking. She whimpered at his state, but hide as she delivered the beverage, "here, my love. " she set it on the nightstand.

Daisy stealthily grasped his hands and smooched off a vast amount of whip cream too. "Had, haha ha!" She teased.

Huston brightened up Lanayru's mood, and spirit. She gently accepted the nectar and sipped it down, "thank you. " she jabbed him softly with her elbow.

Satena glued her eyes on the zombie children, "I know they don't bite. " she sighed, and nervously approached them, "hi. " she murmured.
COrsicka slowly took it and drank.

The medic pulled out a lazer and started to work on Corsika's gut.

_______

Maurice wiped off the rest and smudged it on his lips. "Here." He snickered.

_________

"You are welcome." He gave a slow nod.

____

o.o o.o ^.o o.0 (lol) "Ga ga."
Rose aided him to gradually took a sip and kept a distance from the medic. "There you go." she whispered.

Daisy sat on the floor and rolled around, "oh..m..my heck!" She snickered out of control. "Oh Maurice you're so awesome."

Lanayru inhaled the tender nectar, "So nice." she uttered in the cup, and sipped it more.

Satena sat on the ground next to them, "Goo ga?" She tried to communicate.
After an hour the medic quick and sedated Corsicka. "When he waked her will be hungry." He nodded then left. There were meds on the table by him.

____

He licked his lips then chuckled and went to wash his face in the sink.

____

"It does seem to relax one." He smiled. "I can take you back to your room now." Huston infomed.

____

o.0 *giggles*
Rose watched the medic leave and gazed at Corsicka's state in depression expression. "Oh," She whimpered. She decided as he slept back to heath, to create his favorite jam in the meantime.

Daisy reduced her giggling and hot to her feet, smiling. She traveled to the sink too, and cleansed off the reminisce of whip cream.

Lanyru parked the glass down and sealed the window shut, shunning herself from the scenery. She twirled around and flared a smile to Huston, "I would like that."

Satena joined into the laughing. "You're all cute." she gave them a friendly pat.
He woke up to the smell a bit later. "Mmmmmmm he moaned and stretched.

_____

Maurice dried his face off and held the towel for her.

____

"Alright he nodded then stood u and adjusted his uniform a bit.

_____

*baby smiles* The adults just quietly watched the interaction.
Rose grew a massive smile from hearing his wonderful again. By the time she heard him, was the time the jam was completed. She dished some up and plastered it on a portion of bread, and walked up to Corsicka. "Here." She parked it next to him.

Daisy thought he was joking, but somehow felt he wasn't. She grasped the towel and finished the job, by drying. "Thank you." she uttered in the cloth.

Lanayru grabbed her nectar, "Let's go." she smiled, waiting for Huston to go first.

"Aww cute smiles too." Satena grabbed their hands and felt them.

Zena lay down to rest, she was doing her best not to think of what would happen to her when her captor came back into the cell for her.

Quote:
Kassidy stumbled back, glaring daggers at the stud. She trotted to the side of the arena that was farthest from him, and glared him down.
"You keep glaring.. it will ensure you are mine." He chuckled.

Another behind her smacked her rear.
(Grrr...
somad.gif
smack.gif
)

Kassidy snorted and launched her back hooves into the air. She struck the rails with one, but caught the shoulder of the one who smacked her with the other. She then trotted to the center of the arena and scowled.
(LOL)

He went to get his bullwhip.

Kraken came back later then visited Don first. The spell that had downed Don was lifted and he got up, but was exhausted. Kraken stood on the platform by the arena and rang his small gong to get attention. "SHe is the daughter of Warrior Maximus who was head warrior for Barabus' black clan. (He was killed by the mare Hellaina he got cocky. He had her daughter. She challenged him to get her filly back) Challengers cast your lots, but you will fight her stallion Don son of Samuel, brother of Corsicka this very clans head. If Don keeps his claim..." Two stallions moved Don out of his pan and into the arena with Kassidy. He face was bruised up. "..... He will be placed on the lowest order and implanted with a tracker to keep him from trying to escape any debts like last time." Stallions came over to Kraken casting him lots for the chance to fight Don for Kassidy.

Back
Top Bottom