The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

Hoping for the best for Mason. What a shame.

Thanks. I can't even imagine how Candice and his wife, Lindsey, felt when they got that call. He could have been killed instantly so this is amazing, actually, that he was out of the hospital in only four hours.

Me, too. Lately, because TV sucks eggs like it always does at the holidays, I am wanting to go to bed before 8 p.m. Early to bed, early to rise, right? Farmer's hours.I woke up to this:
My nephew, Mason Shepherd, is the older son of my youngest biological sister, Candice. He is a policeman in Texarkana, AK and was struck by a vehicle when he responded to another cop being involved in an accident. He is alive, but has some fractures in his lower back, plus other injuries like a broken hand. He and his wife have two young sons. It could have been so, so much worse!
Here is the report issued:
How awful, prayers for him and your family. The driving around here is so bad. They quit funding the red light cameras and the way people are running the lights is ridiculous. Up to four cars go throug( the red lights.

I think they actually made an arrest already. And Mason and his brother were with their mother eating at a restaurant! He's up on his feet, looking a little banged up, but doing pretty well. His hand is fairly mangled, apparently. I told Candice to make the tough guy slow down, that his back is nothing to mess with. She knows because apparently, her husband, like mine, has back issues. But, Mason is going to be fine, which is completely miraculous. We've heard other stories that turned out far worse!
I'm going to the family dinner today so won't be around until tonight. Ugh, chaos all day.

UPDATE:
Candice Shepherd

3 hrs ·
This picture means so much to me. My youngest son was born with some health issues and has spent time in and out of a wheelchair over the years. A couple of years ago my oldest son was deployed over seas and I heard a song by Dean Brody called Brothers... which tells the story of the oldest brother always taking care of the younger... then the older being deployed and when he comes home his younger brother pushes his wheelchair. I snapped this picture two days after my oldest was struck my a car while on duty as a police officer. That is his younger brother pushing him.
#brotherswillfightforeachother
#ChristmasBlessings

UPDATE:
Candice Shepherd

3 hrs ·
This picture means so much to me. My youngest son was born with some health issues and has spent time in and out of a wheelchair over the years. A couple of years ago my oldest son was deployed over seas and I heard a song by Dean Brody called Brothers... which tells the story of the oldest brother always taking care of the younger... then the older being deployed and when he comes home his younger brother pushes his wheelchair. I snapped this picture two days after my oldest was struck my a car while on duty as a police officer. That is his younger brother pushing him.
#brotherswillfightforeachother
#ChristmasBlessings

Very nice!

merry-christmas-animation-12.gif

Back
Top Bottom