The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

Hey Harry; Just have to say I was at Frederick Today and met the Wenerichs (Nice People). You helped get them off to a real good start. I guess Renie and Vivian are having a blast up North.
Sorry, Alan, did not read this post earlier this week. I hope the young fellow had a good show.

I am sure Renie and Vivian had a real good time.

Last edited:
well let us know ahead of time & we will see what we can do
Marily just got out of the hospital today
she had her appendix removed yesterday

the funny thing is she was processing chickens while i was at work
by the time she finished the 4th one she was not in very good shape
so 1 buff cockerel & 1 muscovy duck lucked out as they were next in line for a 1 way camping trip
i saw the duck today & he sure looks happy
celebrate.gif

Holy Cow...... sorry to hear that.. hope she has a speedy recovery :)

Quote:
me too..
love.gif

English Lavender Orpington babies. 7 out of 9 shipped fertile eggs.

Vivi

AWWW... so adorable!

Hey guys! I have lavender orps, Jubilee Orps, BBS orps (growing up- didn't like my first stock- these will be from Darlene Hobbs), Partridge orps (only girls-need a boy!), Red Orps growing out, Chocolate Bantam orps, I don't think I left anyone out!
Glad to find a new thread to chat on.

Love the pics of your birds.. yeah.. I'm jealous!
Quote:
X2,.. surgery isn't any fun at all

I need to get some pics taken of my heathens within the next few weeks.. I doubt they are going to grow up to be nice English Orps (since none of them are what they were advertised to be).. but either way I'll still love the fluffy butts.. lol

me too..
love.gif

AWWW... so adorable!

Love the pics of your birds.. yeah.. I'm jealous!

X2,.. surgery isn't any fun at all

I need to get some pics taken of my heathens within the next few weeks.. I doubt they are going to grow up to be nice English Orps (since none of them are what they were advertised to be).. but either way I'll still love the fluffy butts.. lol

what kind of birds are "heathens" ?
yes i think we need pictures

thanks
piglett

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom