The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Stop showing me the turkeys darnit! I want some soooo bad but we leave in 5 days for the UK for 3 weeks lol
big_smile.png
You know they take 28 days to hatch.... order now, arrive just before you leave....set em and have them popping out right after your return. What a lovely welcome home that would be........

The mad enabler strikes again!
lau.gif

Here's some of Kim's Lavender AM's - fresh out of my very first hatch this morning!

Gorgeous eggs, well packed and beautiful little fuzzy butts.
Oh you got 2...Great! You got a much better pic than I usually do. I can't get one that shows the poofy faces.

OK How about these??

1 Doz containing some Black and some BBS Sumatras depends on how many each pen puts out
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $

1 Doz BBS and Lavender Ameraucanas
Will be from both pens and you'll probably get a few more BBS than Lavender
Starting bid is $20 and $15 shipping

1 Dozen Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $15

If I don't have enough extras I have other breeds and can maybe add some of those. If you use the link on the California Whole State thread, you'll find a list of my breeds on the breeders page. I'll let you know if I have any available from those breeds.

Once these eggs are packaged and sent, I can't be responsible for what the PO does and everyone has their own way of hatching, so I can't guarantee each hatch. I have lots of babies here and there are a lot out there from the shipped eggs. I package well and all the eggs will be fresh.

Auction ends at 5:00 PM PST on Thursday the 18Th
50 Minutes left.

If I don't get hold of the winner right away, my paypal is [email protected]....These will ship out tomorrow or Saturday. Have 2 grand kids with birthdays both days, so running out soon to finish the last of 200 cake pops!

Oh you got 2...Great! You got a much better pic than I usually do. I can't get one that shows the poofy faces.
In my former life (before moving up here to the middle of the mountains), I was an NCAA football photographer. I excel at catching things going reeeeeaaallllyyyyy fast!
lau.gif
I'll always trade chick pics for chicks (if you need photos of a breed for your website, for example, and of course I'm happy to send you this one).

I'm just not any good at hatching them, so you'll have to send babies. Out of 50+ eggs, I've got two. My son was quick to point out that I had a 4% success rate. Ummmm, thanks for nothing, pal.

Last edited:
You're hatch sounds like some of mine. I still haven't gotten out of here. I've been fighting off 3 broodies over 6 chicks! They still have eggs but these were out. One hen I had to catch and lock up. They pounced on one of my Game hens so bad, her eyes are swollen and she was bleeding when I found her. She's in the house now and she hears all the chicks and keeps calling to them. I may wait till she heals and give some of them to her out of spite!

Looks like Nutty won the Ameraucanas. Payment can be made at [email protected] for $37.........................I think I'll go one more day on the other 2. They're laying pretty goo, soooooo

1 Doz BBS and Lavender Ameraucanas
Will be from both pens and you'll probably get a few more BBS than Lavender
Starting bid is $20 and $15 shipping

1 Dozen Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $15

If I don't have enough extras I have other breeds and can maybe add some of those. If you use the link on the California Whole State thread, you'll find a list of my breeds on the breeders page. I'll let you know if I have any available from those breeds.

Once these eggs are packaged and sent, I can't be responsible for what the PO does and everyone has their own way of hatching, so I can't guarantee each hatch. I have lots of babies here and there are a lot out there from the shipped eggs. I package well and all the eggs will be fresh.

Auction ends at 6:00 PM PST on Friday the 19Th

Back
Top Bottom