The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

My roosters are Black Copper Marans, White Silkie, Ohiki, and a Marans Rhode Island Red mix. My hen's are Rhode Island Reds and whites, Barred rocks, Black, cuckoo and splash Marans, buff Orpingtons, Brahmas, Polish, Leghorns, speckled Sussex, Ohiki, naked necks, silkie, welsummers, ameraucanas, Easter eggers, wyandottes, red sex links, black Australorps, Olive eggers and probably more that I can't remember. If there is a certain cross that you are looking for, I can put the 2 breeds that u want in a breeding pen.

My roosters are Black Copper Marans, White Silkie, Ohiki, and a Marans Rhode Island Red mix. My hen's are Rhode Island Reds and whites, Barred rocks, Black, cuckoo and splash Marans, buff Orpingtons, Brahmas, Polish, Leghorns, speckled Sussex, Ohiki, naked necks, silkie, welsummers, ameraucanas, Easter eggers, wyandottes, red sex links, black Australorps, Olive eggers and probably more that I can't remember. If there is a certain cross that you are looking for, I can put the 2 breeds that u want in a breeding pen.

But to get pure bred eggs you would have to keep the hen separated from other roosters for at least 3 weeks to ensure purebred eggs as sperm can survive for 3 weeks in the hens reproductive system.

Cuckoo / Lavender Cuckoo Ameraucana project . I created this line myself . I have been working on these for years and finally selling some . Very rare . I have shown these in the Ameraucana AOV class = any other variety . There are some leg color issues due to barring . Many still have spotted slate legs . I took reserve AOV Ameraucana last fall in Indiana . A nice win for a project color . To date I know of no one else showing these . There are other breeders with these . Some not related to mine . Some are . As usual I can not guarantee a hatch or be responsible for what the Post Office does . They hatch well here . Around 90% . I have reports of 50% to 70% this year . No reports of zero yet this year . It can happen . By bidding you accept the risk . Eggs will be no more than a 3 day gather . Bidding starts at $30.00 for 10 plus . $15.00 shipping Auction ends tomorrow 4-29-16 at 3 PM central
$35

Auction - 12 Isabel Leghorn & split hatching eggs
Dirty egg auction - it's been raining here all week. My runs are not covered. Consequently some of the eggs are slightly soiled.
Auction ends Sunday 05/01/2016 9:30 pm Central.

Start at $18, no reserve, shipping additional $15.
NPIP AI clean

You will hatch both isabel and brown split to Isabel in both single comb and rose comb from these eggs. All the brown chicks will carry the Isabel gene. Cross the splits back to isabels to produce more isabels and more splits. Cross Isabel to Isabel to produce all Isabel.

I'm not responsible once eggs leave my hands. No guarantees given or implied.

[COLOR=B22222]Auction - 12 Isabel Leghorn & split hatching eggs[/COLOR] Dirty egg auction - it's been raining here all week. My runs are not covered. Consequently some of the eggs are slightly soiled. Auction ends Sunday 05/01/2016 9:30 pm Central. Start at $18, no reserve, shipping additional $15. NPIP AI clean You will hatch both isabel and brown split to Isabel in both single comb and rose comb from these eggs. All the brown chicks will carry the Isabel gene. Cross the splits back to isabels to produce more isabels and more splits. Cross Isabel to Isabel to produce all Isabel. I'm not responsible once eggs leave my hands. No guarantees given or implied.

Back
Top Bottom