The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Just a general question: Are SLW's generally a broody breed? Thanks
GOSH , NO, mine are going on to 4 years , but never have even one ever gone broody , but i wish they did. I have been praying for a good broody hen to come hatch some babies out for me & she would live like a queen at my place..!:old:clap:fl;):thumbsup h:woothere they are as young pullets,
HAPPY+PEEPS+FIRST+DAY+OUT+SIDE+MAY+22+14.jpg
such amazing sweet little girls. i have a few BR chicks mixed in with my SLW chicks in their grow out pen.

Last edited:
I’m thinking about getting more but the production kind are flighty and I didn’t really care for the hen I have.I had a very weird obsession with her out all my time and effort with her and still today she is scared of me,I think I’ll try the show type this summer.

I’m thinking about getting more but the production kind are flighty and I didn’t really care for the hen I have.I had a very weird obsession with her out all my time and effort with her and still today she is scared of me,I think I’ll try the show type this summer.
all mine are hatchery from the cal ranch store. but very friendly & big chatter boxes.

Back
Top Bottom