Tomaru Longcrowers...

I got some from sandhill a few years ago and they had quite a bit of white as well as some white feathers. Once they matured, they were solid black. Where did you get the eggs?

I should have lots of chicks soon! I have four broody tomaru all sitting on a pile eggs. I've been really impressed with their mothering abilities in the past, hopefully that trend continues!

So how does one get in touch with Diane McDonald (or anyone else with Tomaru eggs that they are willing to sell and ship?)

and I'm Diane McDonald
big_smile.png

as noted, my birds are on a broody rampage right now so I'm taking advantage of their excellent incubation skills. I won't have eggs again until they are finished - so if you want eggs now hit up maranfarmer

and I'm Diane McDonald
big_smile.png

as noted, my birds are on a broody rampage right now so I'm taking advantage of their excellent incubation skills. I won't have eggs again until they are finished - so if you want eggs now hit up maranfarmer

LOL, a friend pointed me to your website. I didn't know you were here, too!
big_smile.png
I got eight chicks from your eggs. Woot!!

So glad to hear that. I'm curious, what humidity level did you run during incubation and did you have very many that developed but quit during incubation?

Back
Top Bottom