Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hello from rhinelander
Does anyone know when the next amherst auction is id love to buy chickens and maybe guinea hens

Amherst auction is the 19th. I will have keets also in about a month. Where are you in Rhinelander if I may ask? We have a place on Spider Lake we go up to most of the summer.
Amberflea

Well I first need a chicken coop.lol we sre, trying decid if we want to build or buy. Then for chickens we of course want alot of eggs but also would mind a few chicken that are cool looking too because I have kids, any recommendations?

Hello! I'm new from Junction City. My name is Liisa. I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids. My hubby is an electrician. I have been obsessed with chickens for years. We finally found out there was no law here against having chickens and that some people have them here. So after my happy dance we started building a coup right away. I bought my first chickens this week. They are week old white and I believe brown leghorns. I named them Jack and Lola. After thinking about it I think I should have got one more right away. I would like to add orpingtons and americucana I think. My new favorite time of the day is when I go check on my ladies.

I look forward to getting to know everyone
smile.png

Hello from rhinelander Does anyone know when the next amherst auction is id love to buy chickens and maybe guinea hens
Hello! I'm new from Junction City. My name is Liisa. I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids. My hubby is an electrician. I have been obsessed with chickens for years. We finally found out there was no law here against having chickens and that some people have them here. So after my happy dance we started building a coup right away. I bought my first chickens this week. They are week old white and I believe brown leghorns. I named them Jack and Lola. After thinking about it I think I should have got one more right away. I would like to add orpingtons and americucana I think. My new favorite time of the day is when I go check on my ladies. I look forward to getting to know everyone
smile.png
Welcome!! There is a lot of enablers here!! Well have you filled up in no time!!!

Big fam, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Where are the pics of you? ;-)
Happy belated to halden :) find any possible new therapists yet? Sounds like you are running on E...

Back
Top Bottom