This article will describe a Non Surgical method for fixing egg bound hens. Please note that this may not work for all cases especially late stage cases.
- Find a large container to fill with water. Storage bins make excellent containers for this.
- Fill the container at least half way full with warm water. Cold Water will not be effective.
- Now soak the hen in the bath water for at Least 20 minutes.
- After your hen is done soaking towel dry her off
- Give her a quiet area by herself that she can attempt to pass the egg