START A RANT FOR BYC FORUM AND CHAT BUDDY LISTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperChicken007

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Trapped in my computer
Face it ppl, if BYC and BYC mods see enough rants (or long enough rants) for BYC buddy lists, they may put them on the site!

So i'm starting the rant!

so listen up BYC:
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
we want buddy lists!

Quote:
Like being able to go to someones profile and click 'add to buddy list' then going to your profile and being able to see if they are online or not and in chat or not or something like that

Yea i agree!
We want buddy lists!
barnie.gif

We want buddy lists!
barnie.gif

We want buddy lists!
barnie.gif

We want buddy lists!
barnie.gif

We want buddy lists!
barnie.gif

fl.gif
Please make a buddy list moderators. Please
fl.gif

Quote:
Like being able to go to someones profile and click 'add to buddy list' then going to your profile and being able to see if they are online or not and in chat or not or something like that

You can already see if they're online or not. And I think all you have to do as far as chat is go to chat and you'll see if they're in the chat room.

Quote:

You can already see if they're online or not. And I think all you have to do as far as chat is go to chat and you'll see if they're in the chat room.

good point.................................. but still it would be nice to be able to go STRAIT to their profile without having to search......and search........ and search................. and mabye be able to send mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom