••• IMPORTANT - Read Regarding BYC Downtime & Malware Warning •••

Well I finally got sick of the warnings and just disabled the blockers. I needed a BYC fix baaaaaad. Hopefully this gets all cleared up with the browsers, etc soon!!! Thanks BYC Admin and Mods for gettin all this straightened out!
yippiechickie.gif

Sorry to hear that I was wondering cause last night all of sudden BYC is experiencing problems UHOH .. I go thry Yahoo and nothing popped up saying WARNING WARNING.. So hopefully everything will get worked out....
fl.gif

fl.gif

fl.gif

hugs.gif
:hugs
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif
fl.gif

Okay so I don't know if this was asked before, but while running FireFox, I had to constantly ignore the warning page just to get to this forum (which looked weird anyway) and could not log in. So, I opened Explorer and now it works - But isn't quite as safe. (On Firefox I run NoScript, which makes things a lot safer)

Anyone know when Google will consider this site safe again, so I can be logged on here with Firefox?

Last edited:
Illia,
I run FireFox also and I got the "Unsafe" site warning about 10:30 or so last nigh. I tried windows I got the same warning. As of know I still get the "Unsafe" site/ attack site warning.
I seem to think that FireFox is a bit safer and runs better than the regular windows search.

Chris

I just logged on (we use Firefox) and had no issues. It's the first time I've been on since sometime yesterday. I never had any warnings come up--I think I just happened to miss the trouble.

I'm glad your back but it didn't affect me that much. I did get some maintenance messages so I just waited for today. My computer automatically does all those things you suggested every monring. So all's good here.

I kinda wondered if something like that was going on.
I just got my puter out of the shop yesterday. I had it retrofitted and in addition to adding more RAM, they added a super tight anti-virus program. When I brought it home and tried getting on BYC I got all kinds of warnings. DANGER! DANGER! Unsafe site!

Glad to know it's all fixed and thanks to the BYC staff for working so hard.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom