Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
no i do not

hit.gif
I want equine!

Quote:
:hmm

As mentioned last night, my sister's allergic, so even though several people in the family are already sad to know that he'll go, it's not possible to keep him.

o_o

Argh, gotta hate allergies. It's good he's got a place to go!

ಠ_ರೃ

Yes.

Quote:
o_o

Argh, gotta hate allergies. It's good he's got a place to go!

ಠ_ರೃ

Yes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
IT'S MR. MONOCLE!!!!

*Faints*

Quote:
ಠ_ರೃ

Yes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
IT'S MR. MONOCLE!!!!

*Faints*

I have unearthed him from the dead! Bow down in the glory of the necromancer Duck, or be struck in the head with this stout tree branch!

Quote:
IT'S MR. MONOCLE!!!!

*Faints*

I have unearthed him from the dead! Bow down in the glory of the necromancer Duck, or be struck in the head with this stout tree branch!

I will take the tree branch! I shall never bow to a duck no matter how many Mr. Monocles you give life!
bun.gif
*Warcry*

Quote:
Im sorry....
hugs.gif

If I may ask.... gone as in left the area, or gone as in.... dead?

Gone as in, no way of contact anymore.
I wouldn't really want to talk anymore though. It's kinda embarassing. I'm not proud of myself.

Quote:
Yes.

Goodnight.

I can't figure out ophow to play the f note! I could play it this morning!

I played the flute a couple of years ago. F, I think, was the first four keys.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Im sorry....
hugs.gif

If I may ask.... gone as in left the area, or gone as in.... dead?

Gone as in, no way of contact anymore.
I wouldn't really want to talk anymore though. It's kinda embarassing. I'm not proud of myself.​

sad.png
. Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom