~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Man that sounds so much easier but I've gotten use to the way I have to do it by now so I just kinda expect it
Gotcha. It took me awhile to get used to mobile - there are still some things that drive me nuts
lol.png

So here's what I have so far; I'll make a couple Waterfall clan cats later.

Name: Coolfang
Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, yet unhesitant to fight
Description: Short-furred silver tabby, green eyes, thick, dark furred "mane" running the length of her spine
History: Born in the clans
Clan/Tribe:pineclan
Mate/Crush: none
Kits: none
Parents: Died of old age
Siblings: Sparktail, Adderleg
Other:
Username: PeepersMama

Name: Palepaw (wing)
Personality: Quiet, eager to learn, likes climbing trees
Description: Long legged, light colored brown tabby with green eyes
History: Born in the clans
Clan/Tribe: Pineclan
Parents: Adderleg, Smokefur
Siblings: Mosspaw, Dawnpaw
Other:

Name: Rain that Floods the Rivers (aka Rain)
Personality: Gentle, spirited, doesn't like to sit around
Description: Small, moderatly furred tortoiseshell tabby with amber eyes
History: Born in the tribe
Clan/Tribe: Tribe of Burning Fire
Siblings: Sky where Falcons fly
Other:

Name: Sky where falcons fly
Personality: Quiet, focused
Description: Brown tabby with amber eyes
History: born in the tribe
Clan/Tribe: Tribe of Burning Fire
Mate/Crush: None
Kits:None
Siblings: Rain that floods the river
Other:

Last edited:
So here's what I have so far; I'll make a couple Waterfall clan cats later.

[COLOR=333333]Name: Coolfang Gender: She-cat Age: 52 moons Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, yet unhesitant to fight Description: Short-furred silver tabby, green eyes, thick, dark furred "mane" running the length of her spine History: Born in the clans Clan/Tribe:pineclan Rank: Warrior Mate/Crush: none Kits: none Parents: Died of old age Siblings: Sparktail, Adderleg Other: Username: PeepersMama[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Name: Palepaw (wing) Gender: tom Age: 7 moons Personality: Quiet, eager to learn, likes climbing trees Description: Long legged, light colored brown tabby with green eyes History: Born in the clans Clan/Tribe: Pineclan Rank: Apprentice Mate/Crush: none Kits: none Parents: Adderleg, Smokefur Siblings: Mosspaw, Dawnpaw Other: Username: PeepersMama

Name: Rain that Floods the Rivers (aka Rain)
Personality: Gentle, spirited, doesn't like to sit around Description: Small, moderatly furred tortoiseshell tabby with amber eyes History: Born in the tribe Clan/Tribe: Tribe of Burning Fire Rank: Prey-hunter Mate/Crush: none Kits: none Parents: Died of old age Siblings: Sky where Falcons fly Other: Username: PeepersMama

[/COLOR]
Name: Sky where falcons fly
Gender: She-cat Age: 40 moons Personality: Quiet, focused Description: Brown tabby with amber eyes History: born in the tribe Clan/Tribe: Tribe of Burning Fire Rank: Prey-hunter Mate/Crush: None Kits:None Parents: Died of old age Siblings: Rain that floods the river Other: Username: PeepersMama
[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
Ok I'll look out for them and these forums are accepted Also does anyone know how to make a character page because that would be awesome!

Last edited:
Frost.Go to the learning Center at the top of the page and click Member Pages then, this will pop up:

See we're i drew a red circle?Click the blue button and go from there.

Frost.Go to the learning Center at the top of the page and click Member Pages then, this will pop up:

See we're i drew a red circle?Click the blue button and go from there.

Oh my gosh I feel pretty stupid now that I know it was that easy all along, Thanks so much for telling me how Cluck you're the best!

Last edited:
I can't wait to start this but I need one more deputy (Splashclan) And a medicine cat for all three clans before I can start so Peepers if you want you can take some of those ranks, I want a chance for everyone who joins to have an important role so I will not make them and Cluck I guess if you want to you can make a medicine cat but only if you really want to. So I'll probably end up waiting for at least one more maybe to more people to join.

Back
Top Bottom