~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Pics
Quote: Nettlepaw was crouched, licking her twisted ankle and heard Ashstripe."We're did Crowpaw go?I saw him go to bury Lilypaw, but that was a while ago."
~Ashstripe gave a dubious and diffident shrug. "He may just want to grieve silently," she whispered and silently handed over some daisy leaf pulp for Nettlepaw's paw. "When Fernspot died, I didn't return to camp for a whole moon. I slept by her grave and refused to eat."~ Nettlepaw dubbed the pulp on her paw,"I don't know what I would do if I lost Rabbitpsw," she meowed.
~
Crowpaw curled up again on Lilypaws grave. ~Ashstripe's eyes teared up and then she forced them down before Nettlepaw could see. "I was really close to my mother," she murmured, preparing a bundle of lavender and sage to comfort Crowpaw when he returned. She turned to Nettlepaw and gave her a grateful half-smile. "Thanks for taking all of demanding orders before, Nettlepaw. Your quick actions really eased Lilypaw's pain before she left us." If MY actions had been quicker, Lilypaw could still be HERE!!!~ Nettlepaw shrugged,"She died cause I didn't get the Yarrow,"she meowed quietly.
~
Crowpaw sulked.He put his muzzle to the dirt above Lilypaw,"I promise ill be back, I swear by all thing sacred,"He meowed softly.Expect for you, StarClan.Why Dnt we just call you DeathClan or EvilClan?Cause that's all you are He thought scornfully.He got up, and started walking, his head over his shoulder watching Lilypaws grave, wanting her to just have been uncontious and she was just really cold.He longed for the dirt to move and the pretty gray she cat would emerged covered in dirt, her Lilypad green eyes shining.He sighed, tears formed in his eyes as his tail dragged.No, your not leaving He turned around and raced for the grave, curling up on top of the chilly dirt as the sun was starting to set. ~Hawkclaw paced the edge or camp anciously, inhaling the incoming breeze. No scent nor sign of Crowpaw, he fretted and plodded off to go ask Ashstripe if he should be concerned about his apprentice's failure to return.~
~"Nettlepaw," Ashstripe hissed, looking her apprentice straight in the eyes. "It will never be your fault! Not this nor anything else!"~ As the sun set and moon started to rise, Crowpaw was still curled around the grave.He wasn't leaving, EVERc
~
Nettlepaw stared at her.She got up and stared at her mentor,"It IS my falt, Ashstripe,"She hissed,"I slipped and fell and failed.I LET Lilypaw DIE, I FAILED,"she snarled."Maybe I'm not cut to be a Medicine Cat"She hissed before plodding of But if I'm not a Medicine Cat, nor a Warrior, then what am I?.
~Ashstripe nearly screamed at herself. That was the worst thing I could've said! She longed to race after Nettlepaw and confront her. But that would be pointless. Nettlepaw was grieving in her own way and she needed to be left alone. And what about YOU?!?! What if YOU'RE not cut out to be a mentor?!?~
~
Hawkclaw ducked into the medicine cave and waited for Ashstripe to notice him. Her face was turned away from him, but her tail was lashing in fury and she seemed to be silently arguing with herself. "Helloooooo?' he finally mewed, coming up beside her.~

~Hazelpaw awkwardly stumbled onto the forest floor and shared a sympathetic glance with Sunstar as the two tree-climbing cats stumbled along like kits out of the nest for the first time on the ground with their heavy burden hanging between them.~

Sunstar and Hazelpaw finally stumble into camp with the large owl "I think I'll take this to the medicine den for Nightflower, Ravenkit, Canopykit, and Cloudfur because this should be enough to feed all of them" he says thoughtfully before pulling the mouse out of the bird's talons "Here, you can eat this real quick if you like" he says before he picks the bird back up and heads towards the medicine den

Nettlepaw climped up in a tree that surrounded camp, staring at the Medicine Cats den.
~
Crowpaw cried silintly as he was curled around the grave I mine aswell just die.My Clanmates wouldn't care and I would be with Lilypaw.There is no way I will ever survive without her a swear

~Hazelpaw awkwardly stumbled onto the forest floor and shared a sympathetic glance with Sunstar as the two tree-climbing cats stumbled along like kits out of the nest for the first time on the ground with their heavy burden hanging between them.~

Sunstar and Hazelpaw finally stumble into camp with the large owl "I think I'll take this to the medicine den for Nightflower, Ravenkit, Canopykit, and Cloudfur because this should be enough to feed all of them" he says thoughtfully before pulling the mouse out of the bird's talons "Here, you can eat this real quick if you like" he says before he picks the bird back up and heads towards the medicine den

Ravenkit Jude out and nearly bumbed into him,"Sunstar!"she squeaked dipping her head.
~
Nightflower emerged from the den, Smiling at Sunstar
~
Cloudfur licked Canopykits head as she unwrapped the Cbwebs.It look the same as the other day.She stared at Canopykit, unsure of what to do.

Ravenkit Jude out and nearly bumbed into him,"Sunstar!"she squeaked dipping her head.
~
~
Cloudfur licked Canopykits head as she unwrapped the Cbwebs.It look the same as the other day.She stared at Canopykit, unsure of what to do.

Sunstar smiles cheerfully "Hazelpaw and caught this owl and I thought maybe everyone in the medicine den could share it because it's definitely big enough" he tells Nightflower and Ravenkit trying to not let out how truly proud of himself and Hazelpaw he was.

~

Canopykit stared at the paw with great disappointment "I don't believe it's completely healed, maybe we just need to wait a bit more" she says hopefully but knew it was in vain.

~
~

Sunstar smiles cheerfully "Hazelpaw and caught this owl and I thought maybe everyone in the medicine den could share it because it's definitely big enough" he tells Nightflower and Ravenkit trying to not let out how truly proud of himself and Hazelpaw he was.

~

Canopykit stared at the paw with great disappointment "I don't believe it's completely healed, maybe we just need to wait a bit more" she says hopefully but knew it was in vain.

Nightflower shouldered him,"Sunstars Bosting!,"she meowed, She smiled.
~
Ravenkit let out a squeak.She had tried to pull the owl, but the wing landed on top of her,"It's dark under here!,"she muffled, pulling out from underneath it.
~
Nightflower laughed,"It's a little to big for you to carry just yet, Ravenkit,"she meowed..
|~
Cloudfur shook her head,"Im sorry, Canopykit, you will never be a warrior,"
~
Ravenkit heard this and she bounded in, and threw herself in front of Canopykit, hissing at the Medicine Cat,"You.NO!Canopykit WILLbecome a Warrior, I will help her!If you ever say that she won't become a Warrior Again,.......,"She lowered her head into a small snarl.

Quote: Nightflower shouldered him,"Sunstars Bosting!,"she meowed, She smiled.
~
Ravenkit let out a squeak.She had tried to pull the owl, but the wing landed on top of her,"It's dark under here!,"she muffled, pulling out from underneath it.
~
Nightflower laughed,"It's a little to big for you to carry just yet, Ravenkit,"she meowed..
|~
~
Ravenkit heard this and she bounded in, and threw herself in front of Canopykit, hissing at the Medicine Cat,"You.NO!Canopykit WILLbecome a Warrior, I will help her!If you ever say that she won't become a Warrior Again,.......,"She lowered her head into a small snarl.
~Hazelpaw, with a laugh, moved the owl's wing so Ravenkit could escape. She flicked her tail at the owl's feathers and they ruffled, making the owl look like it was breathing and shuddering.~

Nightflower shouldered him,"Sunstars Bosting!,"she meowed, She smiled.
~
~
|~
~

Sunstar chuckles "Here I'll bring it to the den" was about to pick up the owl but heard the commotion in the medicine den and he swiftly walked in "What do you mean Canopykit won't be a warrior!" He demanded, his concern for his niece as clear as day.

~

Canopykit had quickly hid her paw in the moss of her nest and looked away from everyone "It's fine, I wanted to be a medicine cat any way" she mumbles quietly

Back
Top Bottom