~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Canopypaw swiveled an ear towards Wingpaw before she hopped to her paws to speak to him "Alright, what's up Wingpaw?" She asked him curiously
Wingpaw weaved around Ravenstorm ship drama and over to Canopypaw."I had this really, really weird dream. There was this huge black and white tom, and a SheCat with a hole in her chest. We where in a really dark forest. The Tom asked me to train with them at night, and when I refuesed, he clawed my cheek. When I woke up...."He turned his face. Four perfect scratches where aligned on his cheek, dripping crimson red blood.

Wingpaw weaved around Ravenstorm ship drama and over to Canopypaw."I had this really, really weird dream. There was this huge black and white tom, and a SheCat with a hole in her chest. We where in a really dark forest. The Tom asked me to train with them at night, and when I refuesed, he clawed my cheek. When I woke up...."He turned his face. Four perfect scratches where aligned on his cheek, dripping crimson red blood.

Canopypaw's eyes widened at his story "Come on, we'll discuss this more in the medicine den while I check that scratch." She meows calmly as she swiftly leads him to her den, she knew they probably shouldn't just talk about the Dark Forest in the middle of camp just to be safe about the possibility of listening ears.

Canopypaw's eyes widened at his story "Come on, we'll discuss this more in the medicine den while I check that scratch." She meows calmly as she swiftly leads him to her den, she knew they probably shouldn't just talk about the Dark Forest in the middle of camp just to be safe about the possibility of listening ears.
Wingpaw trotted after her."Who are they, Canopypaw? What do they want? They aren't StarClan cats, at least I don't think they are."

Wingpaw trotted after her."Who are they, Canopypaw? What do they want? They aren't StarClan cats, at least I don't think they are."

Canopypaw sighs "You've been asked to train in the Dark Forest, I don't know if that's perfect or terrifying but you have a decision to make." They enter the medicine den and Canopypaw turns around sharply to look Wingpaw right in the eyes as she speaks with a serious tone "You don't have to train with them, you'll get hurt and I don't want that for you but if you choose to train with them, you just might be able to save Starclan and all the cats here in these territories with the information you can gain from them."

Canopypaw sighs "You've been asked to train in the Dark Forest, I don't know if that's perfect or terrifying but you have a decision to make." They enter the medicine den and Canopypaw turns around sharply to look Wingpaw right in the eyes as she speaks with a serious tone "You don't have to train with them, you'll get hurt and I don't want that for you but if you choose to train with them, you just might be able to save Starclan and all the cats here in these territories with the information you can gain from them."
Wingpaw listened carefully."If I train with them, do you think they will give me any information though? Or will I have to sneak around and find stuff out myself?"

Wingpaw listened carefully."If I train with them, do you think they will give me any information though? Or will I have to sneak around and find stuff out myself?"

"I think you'll have to gain their trust before they probably tell you anything but there are other clan cats training there, maybe you can find out what they're being told?" Canopypaw replied thoughtfully, she didn't know much about the Dark Forest but if everything went well she wouldn't be so in the dark for long.

"I think you'll have to gain their trust before they probably tell you anything but there are other clan cats training there, maybe you can find out what they're being told?" Canopypaw replied thoughtfully, she didn't know much about the Dark Forest but if everything went well she wouldn't be so in the dark for long.
Wingpaw nodded."Canopypaw...I don't know what the future is going to bring, but just know if you need me to do anything for you, Dark Forest or not, just let me know, alright?"He meowed, already plotting a plan for the Dark Fores in his head as he spoke. If he could gain the trust of the leaders in the dark forest, learn there secrets....maybe save StarClan.

Wingpaw nodded."Canopypaw...I don't know what the future is going to bring, but just know if you need me to do anything for you, Dark Forest or not, just let me know, alright?"He meowed, already plotting a plan for the Dark Fores in his head as he spoke. If he could gain the trust of the leaders in the dark forest, learn there secrets....maybe save StarClan.

Canopypaw smiles and rests her tail on his shoulder "Thank you Wingpaw, I just wish you didn't have to do this..." she sighs as she moves away from him to get some herbs for the scratch on his cheek, she hatred that she had to send one of her closest friends into danger and she wished she could take his place but the Dark Forest has no interest in a crippled medicine cat.

Back
Top Bottom