~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Pics
~Hazelpaw smiled at the beautiful little kit. She looks like a mini Cloudfur, Hazelpaw noted with a happy little jolt. A dark cloud of sadness descended upon her, though, as she met Goldentail's partially-veiled deep gaze of grief. She's missing Fernshade, Hazelpaw realized, with a shock of her own grief vibrated within the ginger apprentice. And Fernshade should be here- being the first sight her best friend's kits should see beside their mother. Masking her distress and breaking the sorrowful connection that ran between her and the golden queen, she playfully ran a paw along the ground, dragging a tiny tendril of grass in front of the kits. Is Snowkit the only one with her eyes open? Hazelpaw wondered, surveying the rest of Goldentail's brand-new offspring.~

Canopykit still stood shyly by Hazelpaw, she didn't know what to say about her new den mates. Though she was nervous she was also curious so she took a nervous step towards the kits to get a better look.

~Hazelpaw smiled at the beautiful little kit. She looks like a mini Cloudfur, Hazelpaw noted with a happy little jolt. A dark cloud of sadness descended upon her, though, as she met Goldentail's partially-veiled deep gaze of grief. She's missing Fernshade, Hazelpaw realized, with a shock of her own grief vibrated within the ginger apprentice. And Fernshade should be here- being the first sight her best friend's kits should see beside their mother. Masking her distress and breaking the sorrowful connection that ran between her and the golden queen, she playfully ran a paw along the ground, dragging a tiny tendril of grass in front of the kits. Is Snowkit the only one with her eyes open? Hazelpaw wondered, surveying the rest of Goldentail's brand-new offspring.~

Snowkits little tail shot stright into the air and lept at the tendril, mewling happly.
~
Goldentail stared at the kits, smiling, but her face was clouded.
~
Wingkit peeked up from the bramble and moss nest. His green eyes gleaming as he jumped at his sister,"Got you!"He sqeacked.

~Hazelpaw wriggled low down onto her haunches and gave a pretend distressed squeak. "I'm a poor, innocent sparrow. Don't hurt me, oh, great warriors!"~

Snowkits little tail shot stright into the air and lept at the tendril, mewling happly.
~
~
Wingkit peeked up from the bramble and moss nest. His green eyes gleaming as he jumped at his sister,"Got you!"He sqeacked.

~Hazelpaw wriggled low down onto her haunches and gave a pretend distressed squeak. "I'm a poor, innocent sparrow. Don't hurt me, oh, great warriors!"~

Snowkit and Wingkit lept at her, Wingkit started chewing on her tail while Snowkit climbed onto her back, and kept pawing at her head.
~
Crowpaw, sadly left Lilypaws grave and plodded into camp.His tail dragged as he walked in

Snowkit and Wingkit lept at her, Wingkit started chewing on her tail while Snowkit climbed onto her back, and kept pawing at her head.
~
Crowpaw, sadly left Lilypaws grave and plodded into camp.His tail dragged as he walked in

Canopykit had to quickly move out of the way so she wouldn't be dragged into the sudden play fight.

~

Willowstar stood high upon the High Ledge, she watched the camp start to move around as the sun slowly climbed higher into the sky. (Ashstripe or Nettlepaw need to tell Willowstar about the prophecy!)

~
~

~

~Hazelpaw squirmed cautiously, trying not to knock either tiny kit off of her. "Oh, help me!" she squeaked as Wingkit bit down softly on to her ear, her eyes sparking with rare laughter. "Have mercy, warriors!" A surge of fierce protectiveness surged up within her as the two kits giggled and only played harder. Welcome to the combined family of CloudClan, kits, she thought. You're my new siblings and your sisters are Canopykit and Ravenkit!~

~
~

~

~Hazelpaw squirmed cautiously, trying not to knock either tiny kit off of her. "Oh, help me!" she squeaked as Wingkit bit down softly on to her ear, her eyes sparking with rare laughter. "Have mercy, warriors!" A surge of fierce protectiveness surged up within her as the two kits giggled and only played harder. Welcome to the combined family of CloudClan, kits, she thought. You're my new siblings and your sisters are Canopykit and Ravenkit!~

Snowkit swatted the Shecats ears giggling happily.
~
Wingkit jumped on her tail nermorius times as it waved gently on the ground.
~
Firekit blinked open her eyes.She nudged Darkkit who was curled in a ball next to her."Darkkit?"she squeaked.

~Ashstripe shook her head disdainfully at her unpredictable apprentice, then began patting daisy pulp on Hawkclaw's shoulder. "Now tell me," she mewed crossly, "why was it you thought you should sleep in a tree like a CloudClan cat? Id guarantee that Crowpaw sleep on the ground, too..."~

~Hawkclaw just groaned in pain as Ashstripe tried to manipulate his scarred shoulder. "I didn't think that I would be much help if I couldn't see an enemy approaching. We slept alone," he hissed. "Not many Clan cats ever sleep alone, so I had to be on guard."~
~Ashstripe finished patting the simple poultice onto Hawkclaw and sent him off with an irked snarl at his stupidity- a very rare admonishment of hers. "Now don't climb any trees!"
She flicked her tail disdainfully and sat down to ponder the mysterious new prophecy. She really would've liked to discuss it in depth with Nettlepaw before her apprentice had left in search of Crowpaw- assuming she had actually had the same dream and not that she had merely been an image in Ashstripe's only.
A sudden thought landed upon her and clutched her in its demanding talons. Mousebrain! You forgot to go tell Willowstar!! Ashstripe bounded over to where her magnificent leader stood, watching the muted rays of the rising sun enhance. She hissed, "Willowstar, meet me in my den when you can."~

~
~
Firekit blinked open her eyes.She nudged Darkkit who was curled in a ball next to her."Darkkit?"she squeaked.

Canopykit laid down beside Goldentail, she was too shy to try and play Besides you wouldn't be fun to play with because of your paw she thought bitterly

~
~

Canopykit laid down beside Goldentail, she was too shy to try and play Besides you wouldn't be fun to play with because of your paw she thought bitterly

Wingkit abandoned Hazelpaws tail and bounded, half tripped half stumbled ran over to Canopykit."Hi!"she squeaked exsitedly.

~Ashstripe finished patting the simple poultice onto Hawkclaw and sent him off with an irked snarl at his stupidity- a very rare admonishment of hers. "Now don't climb any trees!"
She flicked her tail disdainfully and sat down to ponder the mysterious new prophecy. She really would've liked to discuss it in depth with Nettlepaw before her apprentice had left in search of Crowpaw- assuming she had actually had the same dream and not that she had merely been an image in Ashstripe's only.
A sudden thought landed upon her and clutched her in its demanding talons. Mousebrain! You forgot to go tell Willowstar!! Ashstripe bounded over to where her magnificent leader stood, watching the muted rays of the rising sun enhance. She hissed, "Willowstar, meet me in my den when you can."~

Willowstar looked down at Ashstripe "Alright I'll meet you there" she replies as she started to make her way to the Medicine den

Back
Top Bottom