1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Frost bite88, Feb 9, 2017.

1. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack

~Hawkclaw padded away from Crowpaw silently, his tail dragging in the dust.~
    ~Hazelpaw gazed out at the steadily-rising sun from the massive park's expansive network of branches and heaved yet another weighty sigh.~

2. (I always make a male and a female in every clan so I can try to balance genders but then everyone else has a bunch of females in one clan and no cats in another so my efforts are kinda in vain...but what can one do :/ )

3. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    (I could change Hazelpaw to a male, but that would cause SO much chaos, so never mind. Maybe I'll make a male warrior in CloudClan...)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  4. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    Name: Fogblaze
    Personality: Kind, loyal, clever, caring, elite, smart, respectful, and respected. Excellent at climbing trees and practices his signature move every day: complete front-flips and backflips. Hates PineClan and the Tribe with a burning passion. Revered in battle.
    Description: Muscular, handsome dark blue-gray tom with amber eyes.
    History: Born and raised in CloudClan. Just became a warrior before his brother, Sootpaw. Wants to be the best warrior he can be and never complains about anything whatsoever.
    Clan/Tribe: CloudClan
    Mate/Crush: Open
    Kits: Open
    Parents: Dead
    Siblings: Sootpaw
    Other: Excellent and legendary at hunting owls and night flyers because he blends in so well and knows how to really leap.
    Username: HeavensHens88

Name: Sootpaw (storm)
    Personality: Reserved, thoughtful, kind, loyal, can be snappy or sarcastic at times. Would rather run than climb, must to the disgust of his Clanmates- and even more so because he is quite amazing at sprinting. Legendary hunter of rabbits and squirrels.
    Description: Lithe black tom with orange ears and tail.
    History: Born and raised in CloudClan. His brother, Fogblaze, became a warrior before him and Sootpaw is quite bitter right now.
    Clan/Tribe: CloudClan
    Mentor: I think the only cat open is Nightflower....
    Mate/Crush: Open
    Kits: Open
    Parents: Dead
    Siblings: Fogblaze
    Other:
    Username: HeavensHens88

5. (Both accepted of course!)

6. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack

(Thanks!!! So, THERE, Kyndra! Now you have two, perfectly-legal, toms for your copious she-cats to take as mates ;) Although I may end up giving Fogblaze to Hazelflame.... but Raven(paw)×Sootpaw.... Hehehe now I'm playing matchmaker LOL)

7. (Or Ravenkit x Wingkit and Canopykit xSootpaw because they're closer in age? This is fun, I also kinda want to pair Star with one of the other prophecy cats so)

8. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    (Lol. I just thought Soot and Raven since their the same color [which doesn't really matter but it'd be funny..] and temperament.
    And then I was thinking Palepaw×Hazelpaw a while back, and then Fogblaze could be open, but we gotta ask Zelda and Kyndra... :p Or of course it could be Star×Palepaw, since Crowpaw has a former "obligation" with Nettlepaw...)

9. PeepersMama

PeepersMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2016
    Eastern Colorado
    My Coop
    (I don't care if Palepaw has a mate. I'll let you guys fight over him [​IMG])

10. (I kinda like Star x Palepaw mainly because Star's favorite food is frogs :p )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by