1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Frost bite88, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Chillin' With My Peeps

(LOL)
    Goldentail curled around the Shecat, licking her head,"It's alright.I know, I know,"she murmured softly.She had seen Sunstar kill Bluemist.He had slashed at her throat, but had quickly lept back to avoid being bitten.He had done it Sevrel times, and Bluemist lung on, snarling and foaming.It when on, untilBluemist then died with one last blow.

2. Sunstar looked at Hazelpaw with a guilty stare, he wanted to comfort her but he felt like he didn't have the right to seeing he blamed himself for the situation Hazelpaw was in.

3. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    [quote name="Cluckcluck1215" url="/t/1152528/survival-by-war-warrior-cat-rp/810#post_18132227"]
    (LOL)
    Goldentail curled around the Shecat, licking her head,"It's alright.I know, I know,"she murmured softly.She had seen Sunstar kill Bluemist.He had slashed at her throat, but had quickly lept back to avoid being bitten.He had done it Sevrel times, and Bluemist lung on, snarling and foaming.It when on, untilBluemist then died with one last blow.[/quote]
    ~Hazelpaw pulled away from the kindhearted queen, her eyes watering. "I'm so...." she whispered almost inaudibly. "I'm so sorry!" She turned around, stumbled past Sunstar, and blindly fled out of camp, taking the ground route. She continually tripped and fell on.the unfamiliar terrain of ground, but she didn't care. Why am I crying? Goldentail just lost her kit- not me!!! She hurdled into a tree and flung herself up into itself canopy of leaves, uncontrollably sobbing for no one reason.~

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  5. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    ~Ashstripe made a quick detour over to check on a minor cut Rabbitpaw had been complaining about before meeting Willowstar. As soon as they were both inside, Ashstripe hissed, her eyes wild green flames of confusion, "Willowstar, have you had any ODD dreams lately?"~

6. Willowstar tilted her head in confusion "No odd dreams, just the small old ones as usual" she states before asking curiously "Why did you have a dream?"

7. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    ~Ashstripe gave a sigh. "Well, then. Does:
    When the water Crow flies,
    The Hazel cloud strikes,
    And the Pale pine shines,
    The Star that burns with show it's light.
    The night sky will crease it's battle,
    If the fire decides to settle.
    mean anything to you?" she meowed, her voice becoming ominous as she voiced the words of the enigmatic prophecy. She let her tail give a twitch of confusion. "I must be way over tired, because I cannot make any sense of it!"~

8. Willowstar thought long and hard for a few minutes before she perked up "Water, Cloud, and Pine.....like the clans! I think Crow, Hazel, and Pale may be cats" She replies a bit excitedly before adding a bit embarrassed "And well I don't really understand the rest to be honest"

9. HeavensHens88

May 17, 2015
    Back with the Pack
    ~"Brilliant!" Ashstripe thought long and hard for a while, her tail lashing slowly and her eyes squinted in intense concentration. She jumped to her paws and faced Willowstar. "I've got it! The water Crow... has got to be Crowpaw!" She gave an excited little purr of satisfaction.~

10. Willowstar nods is agreement "I think you're right!" She exclaims victoriously "At the next Gathering I will discuss this with the other leaders" she states thoughtfully

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by