~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Pics
~"Brilliant!" Ashstripe thought long and hard for a while, her tail lashing slowly and her eyes squinted in intense concentration. She jumped to her paws and faced Willowstar. "I've got it! The water Crow... has got to be Crowpaw!" She gave an excited little purr of satisfaction.~

Willowstar nods is agreement "I think you're right!" She exclaims victoriously "At the next Gathering I will discuss this with the other leaders" she states thoughtfully

(Hold on- do the Med Cats meet at the half-moon at like a MoonStone or something?)

~Ashstripe nodded. "Even better... the half-moon is tomorrow night! I'll ask the other medicine cats about it- I saw all of them in the vision as well, so maybe they found out more than us..."
She trailed off and met Willowstar's gaze, her dazzling green eyes befuddled and worried. "Willowstar, I wonder... If StarClan truely have sent a prophecy, that means that these mentioned cats are going to battle....
some upcoming turmoil."~

~Ashstripe nodded. "Even better... the half-moon is tomorrow night! I'll ask the other medicine cats about it- I saw all of them in the vision as well, so maybe they found out more than us..."
She trailed off and met Willowstar's gaze, her dazzling green eyes befuddled and worried. "Willowstar, I wonder... If StarClan truely have sent a prophecy, that means that these mentioned cats are going to battle....
some upcoming turmoil."~

Goldentail watched Hazelpawleave."Hazelp-"She licked Darkkits body one last time, heartbroken and bounded out of the den and took of towards Hazelpaw, she found her,"Hazelpaw,"She whispered.
~
Crowpaw stared up at Hawkclaws massive shape, his dark blue ice shard eyes blinked slowly.
(Hey hey hey!Yiu know what, hehehe, want me to make Hazalpaw a sister?!)

some upcoming turmoil."~

Willowstar nods "It would be wise to ask the other medicine cats" she said approvingly before she frowns as she adds "We will just have to be prepared and so will these chosen cats" she says a bit troubled.

Goldentail watched Hazelpawleave."Hazelp-"She licked Darkkits body one last time, heartbroken and bounded out of the den and took of towards Hazelpaw, she found her,"Hazelpaw,"She whispered.
~
Crowpaw stared up at Hawkclaws massive shape, his dark blue ice shard eyes blinked slowly.

Canopykit wanted to go and help Hazelpaw but she knew between being a kit and her paw that she'd never make it. She laid still beside Wingkit, watching the sad and grieving cats with her own grieving eyes, she felt slight discomfort because of all the cats in one den but she tried not to show it.

some upcoming turmoil."~

~

(Oh, great, Kyndra. Out with it- what are you planning now???)

(Oh, great, Kyndra. Out with it- what are you planning now???)

(Oh deer, it's not like we need more drama or more females...lol)

(Knowing Kyndra, she'll probably make this new cat fall in love with Crowpaw as well. :lau And I just realized that CloudClan only has 2 male cats- Sunstar and Wingkit!!)

(Knowing Kyndra, she'll probably make this new cat fall in love with Crowpaw as well. :lau And I just realized that CloudClan only has 2 male cats- Sunstar and Wingkit!!)

(Yeah you're probably right XD and you should go see how bad the other clans are! If anyone wants a mate they will probably have to break the code for one, my gosh.)

(I know!!! I have a RREEALLY interesting plot twist with Ashstripe and Hawkclaw now- although med cats taking mates has become commonplace. ;) I should really go bring some cats from A.H.F. over here, since now that thread has been buried and marked with a headstone... hehe)

Back
Top Bottom