‘Silked’ White Easter Egger

Oh of course. I’m sorry about that. I’ve been through that before and it was not too great.

Yes, it's draining in every way! For the first time in days I got a tiny little bitty patch of blue sky, the first since ??? The smoke is worse than any 'stay at home' order because aside from necessary outdoor activities, it really is confining. On the bright side, since everything smelled like smoke inside anyways, I decided to fry up some bacon - may as well smell good if it's going to be smoky either way. Also I want to try and find my original SBEL (super blue egg layer) egg pictures to post too to show the difference.

Yes, it's draining in every way! For the first time in days I got a tiny little bitty patch of blue sky, the first since ??? The smoke is worse than any 'stay at home' order because aside from necessary outdoor activities, it really is confining. On the bright side, since everything smelled like smoke inside anyways, I decided to fry up some bacon - may as well smell good if it's going to be smoky either way. Also I want to try and find my original SBEL (super blue egg layer) egg pictures to post too to show the difference.
Wow, I’m so sorry. I can’t hardly remember what it was like when we had the fires, but it certainly was not as bad. We merely were not allowed outside because the air quality was bad, since we lived farther from the fires and smoke it was ok, however I did know people who where right below the fires and could see them from their house. I can’t remember if blue sky’s were rare, I only remember everything smelling like smoke, and watching the helicopters flying overhead, dumping their buckets of the cloud of red and orange. Haha, I assume there would be no reason to hold back on frying bacon- but in my case their WOULD, the cats like to walk in the bacon grease and eat it and leave their paw prints 🐾 I hope things get better for you and everyone. Yes, I’d love to see some of your original SBEL eggs, and see the difference.

This is my Silkie Easter Egger, Elsie!
DSC_0487.JPG

Wow, I’m so sorry. I can’t hardly remember what it was like when we had the fires, but it certainly was not as bad. We merely were not allowed outside because the air quality was bad, since we lived farther from the fires and smoke it was ok, however I did know people who where right below the fires and could see them from their house. I can’t remember if blue sky’s were rare, I only remember everything smelling like smoke, and watching the helicopters flying overhead, dumping their buckets of the cloud of red and orange. Haha, I assume there would be no reason to hold back on frying bacon- but in my case their WOULD, the cats like to walk in the bacon grease and eat it and leave their paw prints 🐾 I hope things get better for you and everyone. Yes, I’d love to see some of your original SBEL eggs, and see the difference.

It's nuts. I wear a full faced mask just to go outside to feed the chicken. Poor things. Feels like I'm playing a real life version of fallout.

Back
Top Bottom