◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

It would be really cool if you lived in CA, because here, its very ag oriented and good for farm vets. But I'm guessing there's already a lot of Ag influence where you live lol.
Everyone where I live is always looking for a farm vet. Lots of horses and cows which is what I mainly want to do.

Ooh, the closet with the clothes bins in them would make a great hiding spot.
Actually, the other closet would be better. :p

.com.google.Chrome.gif

woke up early, took a driving class, went through all my classes, went home, slept, woke up, now i'm doing literature work.
fun

WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?? *SQUISHY HUG*

Super fun lol I'm getting my permit this summer!!

That's exciting!! :D

I have my permit and drive a little blue Ford Ranger (stick shift), and sometimes I drive our big 15-passenger family "bus." No license yet, because insurance is crazy expensive. 0-0

Actually, the other closet would be better. :p

View attachment 1642835

WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?? *SQUISHY HUG*

That's exciting!! :D

I have my permit and drive a little blue Ford Ranger (stick shift), and sometimes I drive our big 15-passenger family "bus." No license yet, because insurance is crazy expensive. 0-0
*hugs* XD
I have no idea

I wasn't getting notifications for thisssss.

Here's my room. :D I still need to put some things on the wall and figure out what I'm going to do with that big closet...

View attachment 1642471 View attachment 1642472 View attachment 1642474 View attachment 1642477

Excuse the bins of clothes. Those are my summer clothes. :p

View attachment 1642475
No lie, my room is about as big as inside your closet, and I share it with two small children. In fact, your room is probably as big as my second floor. XD XD

Back
Top Bottom