♥BEST MEATLOAF YOU WILL EVER HAVE!♥

I plan to make it for supper tonight I plan to put it in a roasting pan and surround it with large chunks of potatoes and carrots to roast while the meat is cooking and serve it with some fried cabbage. I'll let you know how it turned out.

I plan to make it for supper tonight I plan to put it in a roasting pan and surround it with large chunks of potatoes and carrots to roast while the meat is cooking and serve it with some fried cabbage. I'll let you know how it turned out.
Depending on how many are in your house make sure u make enough.. there are 2 adults and 3 kids in my home...well 3 adults at the moment.. and we have to make double just for us 5... ITS that good ;)

We have leftover meatloaf sandwiches on toasted bread - with ketchup.

Your recipe sounds very good.

DH won't eat meatloaf with oatmeal in it - him mom always used bread crumbs. Don't tell him that I put oats in the food processer and make oat dust before putting the bread in there to crumb up. I like a little oats in the meatloaf...

hahahhhahah whats the mmmmm for?
For saying that is was tasty, and that it has become our official meatloaf recipe from now on!!
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom