✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
Now how I actually store my sheets is not normal.
I keep any plastic zipper bags I get and I use those to put my sheets up in because I store them under the bed.
I don't have a linen closet.
I do have a nice window seat for storage but that is where the extra blankets and seasonal clothing is stored.

Floors too and I mean actually picking stuff up not pushing everything to the sides to make a trail

Only thing I would consider myself anal about is ammunition. Has the be in order and per caliber smallest to largest and no hollowpoints mixed with full metal jacket. Wow the travesty. Be back i gotta go look at something
My husband is the same way! When I ask him why, "How can you find anything fast if the $hit hits the fan?"

All right, done! First two pictures are the before's, the second is the after.
Took out the stuff that didn't belong, donated some stuff I don't need, and put things back in a way that made sense. I'm thinking it would be nice to have some kind of plastic bins for my animal food, any suggestions? I have dog, rabbit, and two different kinds of dry cat food in this pantry.
20210912_140636.jpg
20210912_140650.jpg
20210912_144436.jpg

All right, done! First two pictures are the before's, the second is the after.
Took out the stuff that didn't belong, donated some stuff I don't need, and put things back in a way that made sense. I'm thinking it would be nice to have some kind of plastic bins for my animal food, any suggestions? I have dog, rabbit, and two different kinds of dry cat food in this pantry.
View attachment 2831210View attachment 2831211View attachment 2831212
I like clear plastic totes for pet food if you can find them in the right size to fit where you need them.

I like clear plastic totes for pet food if you can find them in the right size to fit where you need them.
I bought some of those stackable plastic tubs with front lid thing (I'll get pic). Unfortunately they were obviously not designed to store animal feed and the bottom one has started collapsing!

Now the mice are having a great time.
(I stamped on one the other evening).

Back
Top Bottom