✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
Every once in a while I go on a Tupperware rampage. Anything that does not have a corresponding lid/bottom is out. Actually just the lids. I use the bottoms to sprout greens for the poultry and to store the odd socks.
I confess to also wearing mismatched socks but I hear my mother voice - "what happens if you have an accident. What will the doctors think?"
If you wouldn't throw out the mismatch eventually you would have matching sets.... unless it's like the green base waterers I have. The tops broke and the new ones are different and don't fit.....they got bought out.

As far as accident and hospital
Brightens their day.
Just gives the nurses and Dr something to laugh about.

Every once in a while I go on a Tupperware rampage. Anything that does not have a corresponding lid/bottom is out. Actually just the lids. I use the bottoms to sprout greens for the poultry and to store the odd socks.
I confess to also wearing mismatched socks but I hear my mother voice - "what happens if you have an accident. What will the doctors think?"
I thought they only cared about clean underwear.

Scary to clean out a frig. Best before dates that are long past. Mystery stuff in containers.
I’m hopeful that I don’t run into much of that…..I try to use up main stuff pretty quickly and feed leftovers to critters by next grocery trip. Current fridge just has busted up plastic parts and a bad door seal. But when we looked at fixing that stuff, it was nearly as much as a new fridge :th

Back
Top Bottom