✦ ✦ ✦ The Panic of New Forest - A Suspense/Equine RP

Name: Sitka
Herd: Rockies
*Breed: Blue Roan
Personality: Good mother,loyal to cloud
**Appearance: See pic.. Sitka and her colt
History: She was a free horse and Cloud won her over… Being the first of his mares,
Other:
Username: Farm316

Name: Sitka
Herd: Rockies
*Breed: Blue Roan
Personality: Good mother,loyal to cloud
**Appearance: See pic.. Sitka and her colt
History: She was a free horse and Cloud won her over… Being the first of his mares,
Other:
Username: Farm316

( Could you please read the rules? )

Quote: "I saw something last night," she said, as the crunching of leaves grew nearer and louder. "I don't know what it was, I don't know if I was dreaming, but all I can be sure about is that I saw a dead body sometime afterwards. At the stream." The crunching finally grew at its loudest point; Roxanne raised her voice over it to divert Apollo's attention from it. "We need to relocate."

"I saw something last night," she said, as the crunching of leaves grew nearer and louder. "I don't know what it was, I don't know if I was dreaming, but all I can be sure about is that I saw a dead body sometime afterwards. At the stream." The crunching finally grew at its loudest point; Roxanne raised her voice over it to divert Apollo's attention from it. "We need to relocate." 
Apollo nodded, shaken up by her experience, and whinnied for the others

Blaze looked up from his grazing, he shook his brown mane to scatter the gathering flies and plodded over to hos father and grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom