..✺..GAME OVER..✺.. The RP!

The lizard hissed and bit at it's back trying to get him off.

Josh ran over to the lizard and bit his back leg trying to get his attention. Then he ran over to the wall trying to lure it over.

The lizard bit Ray and pulled him off it's back. When Josh bit it the lizard growled and threw him across the cave. Then it turned to face Josh.

The lizard tried to shake her off but lost balance and fell onto the wall. Josh watched as dome of the rocks fell but the cave wall stood still. "It's not going to work! Come on!" Josh said and started running further into the cave where he hid Kim.
Ray yelp as he hit the wall. He was so distracted by the lizard almost stepping on him, he didn't notice that a rock was coming down on him. The rock threw him to the ground and crushed both his left front paw and cracked his back leg. A bone in the front paw pushed through the skin and his paw was soon red with blood. He cried out in pain and rolled over to his side, looking up to see a giant lizard and Josh running.

Thought you wee talking to me and I was confused and mad....

(She is. One of the rules on byc is you can't post your age. If you do the thread that you posted in will be locked. Please edit out your age or delete the post.)

Why is she talking to me!? Jenna2030 posted her age!!!
(Everyone calm down and take a breather. I think it is a mixed up because both of your usernames start with a J )

Last edited:
Ray yelp as he hit the wall. He was so distracted by the lizard almost stepping on him, he didn't notice that a rock was coming down on him. The rock threw him to the ground and crushed both his left front paw and cracked his back leg. A bone in the front paw pushed through the skin and his paw was soon red with blood. He cried out in pain and rolled over to his side, looking up to see a giant lizard and Josh running.

(Everyone calm down and take a breather. I think it is a mixed up because both of your usernames start with a J )

Yes but you said she was talking to me when she wasn't..... You did not help the situation much at all either.

(So sorry! You both have the same avatar and I didn't pay attention to the username. You also said in your form that your real name was Jenna and your character's name was that too. So sorry, please forgive me. :(
You can go ahead and start rping any time JMwolfHorse1. I'm not sure what to do about the post because she's never been back or changed it so I'll keep trying to reach her but I don't think there's much I can do about it.)

Last edited:
Josh looked back and saw Ray. "Go get Ray while I distract the lizard!" Josh said. He ran over to the lizard and bit his leg trying to get his attention.

The lizard hissed and turned away from Ray towards Josh.

Back
Top Bottom