➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Okay, I searched this thread and the feed I use doesn't seem to be here. It is All Way Kernels and the link listed on the bag is www.bigvfeeds.com

Below are pictures of a bag itself.

received_596132340773697.jpeg

20180523_103317.jpg

So far I have been pleased with the results. Oyster shell is feed free choice as well.

This seems to just be a regional company.

Okay, I searched this thread and the feed I use doesn't seem to be here. It is All Way Kernels and the link listed on the bag is www.bigvfeeds.com

Below are pictures of a bag itself.

View attachment 1401137

View attachment 1401138

So far I have been pleased with the results. Oyster shell is feed free choice as well.

This seems to just be a regional company.
Perfect.
I will be adding these feeds to my sheet!
WOOT!

No need to search.;)
Post one is updated many times each day.

I'm feeding mine a mix between Blue Seal mixed flock and Southern States Hearty Layer.
I think SS is supposed to be somewhat higher quality, but I don't like it as much for my birds.

I'm feeding mine a mix between Blue Seal mixed flock and Southern States Hearty Layer.
I think SS is supposed to be somewhat higher quality, but I don't like it as much for my birds.
I have both of these brand names on my sheet but I am not finding a SS Hearty Layer feed on their website.
I'd like to add this feed to my sheet. Would you mind taking a photo go your bag and the guaranteed analysis label and sharing it here please?
https://www.southernstates.com/catalog/c-1225-poultry.aspx#Filter=[EntityIDs=@(3538)@(6274)@*ava=0]

He kikis im wondering if i should change guving my birds this since they seem sick or is it something else
I'm sorry your birds are sick. I'm not sure what this picture is of.
Are you thinking your feed is bad or old? What is the brand name of the feed you use?

kiki, More reading on soy at WAP site. For me, it's more about how it's processed than the soy itself. I don't have a problem with whole roasted non-GMO soy or Expeller processed full fat non-gmo soy meal. I don't like the meal unless it's in pellet form as the girls won't eat it.

Back
Top Bottom