➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

A great mentor. I'm fortunate enough to be able to have help from numerous people and breeders. I will post pic in VARIETIES as not to take up the hatch along thread
We allow everything in this thread.
We muddy it up all day long. :lau

A year ago (1-5-2019) I was gifted a box of quail eggs through a very convoluted path. I want to express my appreciation and thanks to all who have contributed and commiserated, shared knowledge and encouragement. Y'all are awesome.

@Kiki and @BantyChooks - I blame y'all most of all. Why did you do this to me?!?!
With an unforgettable mention to @Pugsabi. Miss you!

So in celebration of this momentous event, I was gifted ANOTHER box of quail eggs, a year and 2 weeks later (does anyone see a pattern here? They are out to get me!). I have sat, in a moment of delirium, a box of 29 malted milk balls. Today is day 0.

I am now in feverish throes and trying to figure out how to keep these separate from my Jumbos Set1 AND figuring out logistics on staggered hatches with one incubator. The original plan was to set Set1 for a new male on 25 Jan. We are a week off. 29 set and 10+/- more in a week, if I don't regain the little bit of sanity that visits occasionally.

Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:
A year ago (1-5-2019) I was gifted a box of quail eggs through a very convoluted path. I want to express my appreciation and thanks to all who have contributed and commiserated, shared knowledge and encouragement. Y'all are awesome.

@Kiki and @BantyChooks - I blame y'all most of all. Why did you do this to me?!?!
With an unforgettable mention to @Pugsabi. Miss you!

So in celebration of this momentous event, I was gifted ANOTHER box of quail eggs, a year and 2 weeks later (does anyone see a pattern here? They are out to get me!). I have sat, in a moment of delirium, a box of 29 malted milk balls. Today is day 0.

I am now in feverish throws and trying to figure out how to keep these separate from my Jumbos Set1 AND figuring out logistics on staggered hatches with one incubator. The original plan was to set Set1 for a new male on 25 Jan. We are a week off. 29 set and 10+/- more in a week, if I don't regain the little bit of sanity that visits occasionally.

Merry Christmas to all!
You already have eggs in the bator?
You didn't report this.
How many?

Red permanent marker.
Mark one set.

Back
Top Bottom