āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Nope. You put tea leaves in the basket, then pour almost (not quite) boiling water over the leaves. I have a Zojirushi electric kettle that keeps my water at 208 degrees for my tea.

Did I mention that I'm a tea snob? :oops:
DS got stuff for nitogenated cold brew for Christmas......heā€™s been making new pot nearly everyday!!

experimental egg??? did i miss the update on it?
No you didn't miss it I hadn't touched that egg in a day or two.
I had it in the little jail cell cage in the corner of the incubator so the other ones wouldn't touch it either.

I just moved the rest of the babies into the brooder and I'm fixing to put the Turner back in the incubator.

My real flashlight died last night so I have it on the charger.... I'm waiting for it to charge a minute so I can look into the experiment egg because my phone flashlight is no good for that.

There are currently no zips in the buttons. I did wake up to this, though. Sorry it's blurry.
I'm afraid I'm not having a good button hatch. Hopefully there will be more when I get home from work.
0121200442.jpg

I see a red one that came from my Pansy cage.
I see one that clearly a tux too.

All of my Tibetan cages ones look Tibetan. I can't wait to see what they feather out to look like. Tibetan dad with Pansy mom.

One of my HG dummies is really dark.

There are currently no zips in the buttons. I did wake up to this, though. Sorry it's blurry.
I'm afraid I'm not having a good button hatch. Hopefully there will be more when I get home from work.
View attachment 2007783
You're going to have a bator full of little bitty fakers running around when you get home from work today

Back
Top Bottom