➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I made it clear when I ordered that I was “referred “ by Zack through myshire link and I’ve informed and updated zack so he would be pretty stupid to try and screw me over as he will be risking major free advertising!!!! 🤣
I hope your right. :fl as I said, nutrition and environment could be the reason!
I ordered some Elliot eggs from a well known breeder in Florida. Elliot eggs are rose, light pink shell color. They arrived and they were cream color, it was also late in the season. I knew it was late to be getting eggs but had to try anyway...they all turned out to not be fertile. :th
Also, the more 'shady' sellers will send malformed eggs knowing fully well they won't hatch but they can't do the right thing and not sell them...the dollar is stronger than their reputation! ...and there's really no recourse because shipping eggs is a risky business, so most have the disclaimer that they aren't responsible for the eggs after they leave their hands.

I hope your right. :fl as I said, nutrition and environment could be the reason!
I ordered some Elliot eggs from a well known breeder in Florida. Elliot eggs are rose, light pink shell color. They arrived and they were cream color, it was also late in the season. I knew it was late to be getting eggs but had to try anyway...they all turned out to not be fertile. :th
Also, the more 'shady' sellers will send malformed eggs knowing fully well they won't hatch but they can't do the right thing and not sell them...the dollar is stronger than their reputation! ...and there's really no recourse because shipping eggs is a risky business, so most have the disclaimer that they aren't responsible for the eggs after they leave their hands.
I can’t complain about the price nor the shipping.....on that gets a five star but believe me, if I get standard ringneck chicks bs mellies I will first take it to the seller but then I will “sing it from the rafters” 🤣. Zack has already acknowledged and asked me to update him on my hatch....

Not sure how to add to the sheet, but we set 43 eBay purchased quail eggs 7 days ago. Hoping everything continues to go well
Just post all stats here and tag @Kiki and she will add them to the list....looking for #set, #fertile, #hatch and early quitters vs late quitters and source of the eggs

I love both of these songs but have never heard these versions before and holy shit!!! They are so much better!!! The guitar at the beginning of the first one is so relaxing. :love and the guy in the second one is hilarious 😂🤣 plus sounds much better here. :love
I'm digging live versions and acoustic stuff today.

Back
Top Bottom