āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Thanks! I have less boys than I thought hahah is number 3 a boy or a girl? And is that a feather sexable kind? They were supposed to all be but I know sometimes mistakes can happen. Number 3 and 7 are my favorites haha I offed a bunch of males over the summer when they all started fighting and ever since then, there has been zero fighting, oddly. Though it may start now with one less female but hopefully not.
#3 couldā€™ve been an egg from his sparkly line (typically feather sexable) and this one just happened to get more pansy coloration. Based on # eggs you were reporting Iā€™m guessing female????

#3 couldā€™ve been an egg from his sparkly line (typically feather sexable) and this one just happened to get more pansy coloration. Based on # eggs you were reporting Iā€™m guessing female????
Thanks! That makes sense! I think it is a female too because I am remembering now that I think I had another similar looking one or two that I offed because they were really red chested and for sure boys. Iā€™ll try to find some pics of those cause I might be remembering wrong haha

Guess how many yellow balls are here:
PXL_20210112_000656512.jpg
PXL_20210112_000618316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom