➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

@Nabiki
I think the one on the right will be a tux.
Or maybe all of them are. :confused:

Attachments

• PXL_20210515_010818883.jpg
    PXL_20210515_010818883.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20210515_010817864.jpg
    PXL_20210515_010817864.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 6
@Nabiki
I think the one on the right will be a tux.
Or maybe all of them are. :confused:
I think your front right will be a messy tux, it’ll kinda look like a red panda, many people prefer tuxes that basically just look like a white bird wearing a cape, but I think it’s a really cute look, one of the most attractive pieds. The dark one looks like it’ll have white primaries at least, I can’t see the rest of it, and the others will have pied patches on the chin/ chest area.

I think your front right will be a messy tux, it’ll kinda look a red panda, many people prefer tuxes that basically just look like a white bird wearing a cape, but I think it’s a really cute look, one of the most attractive pieds. The dark one looks like it’ll have white primaries at least, I can’t see the rest of it, and the others will have pied patches on the chin/ chest area.
I'm pretty sure they are going to be tibetan or rosetta. They are very close in color to three of my HGs so I have to keep them separated so I don't get them mixed up. Although I'm thinking about getting some bracelets today do I can combine them.

I'm pretty sure they are going to be tibetan or rosetta. They are very close in color to three of my HGs so I have to keep them separated so I don't get them mixed up. Although I'm thinking about getting some bracelets today do I can combine them.
For sure, 3 rosettas, and the other favors more Tibetan. I used to think “oh I’ll just know which is which” but it turns out that at like 4-5 days they all look scrubby and weird and it gets hard to tell haha. Once I started banding them, I was surprised how often I picked one up and it wasn’t who I thought it was.

I just offed three more boys...which is one week later then I offed the last three.

Zero size difference.

Next week I will off four more boys to see if two weeks later makes much of a difference.

I had 28 eggs go into lockdown, set to hatch today. I have 27 chicks and a late quitter double yolker. I got one more double silver, I feel the odds are against it since the other one is doing so well lol.

Back
Top Bottom