➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I have 2 of those incubators and I really like them. Make sure you have a thermometer and hygrometer because they’re wrong right out of the box.
The one I have is pretty stable. The factory thermometer is around 1 to 2°F of my calibrated thermometer. The humidity is a little farther off at ~ 7% on the low side from the calibrated hygrometer.

If you paid though PayPal, it typically shows tracking info once shipped even if you don’t get separate email notification.....so for future reference always keep an eye out on there!!! And YES these are crazy times!!!! Luckily they just expanded or there would be no way to keep up with current demand!!! Poor Zack is working 16-20 hours per day!!!
I think they did send an email when it shipped but at first I was like paranoid they forgot or something :lau but I figured it was probably just because of the back order. I think the tracking link in mine was broken but then I think it eventually worked so :confused:

And oh wow that’s insane!!! :eek: poor guy!!! :th

Definitely appreciate his hard work though. :love

One thing that has fueled the market on eBay is they are getting outrageous prices for pheasant eggs and for half as many eggs. You use to be able to get a bakers dozen for around $55 - $60, now you get 6 for $90 and up, even for everyday Goldens or Amherst...SMH. And just because they have good feedback doesn't mean they are a good seller. You really take your chances on eBay.
definitely agree.....most demand feedback on shipping but don’t want to hear about hatch rates!! its a 75% your fault 25% usps fault for poor hatch rates 🤬

The one I have is pretty stable. The factory thermometer is around 1 to 2°F of my calibrated thermometer. The humidity is a little farther off at ~ 7% on the low side from the calibrated hygrometer.
Mine are basically the same. 1 to 2 degrees off the calibrated thermometer. About 8% lower than my calibrated hygrometer.

definitely agree.....most demand feedback on shipping but don’t want to hear about hatch rates!! its a 75% your fault 25% usps fault for poor hatch rates 🤬
Exactly, I don't even bother with posting feedback much anymore, unless I have bought from them before and I know what I'm getting. The last ones I got from eBay were shipped and package so poorly I'm surprised that none were broken or cracked??? They were haphazardly wrapped in bubble wrap, then wrapped in a long tube of bubble wrap and then laid in peanuts.
Most were scrambled, detached air cells, 2 were misshapen eggs. :mad:

Good grief. My first one hatched overnight and the others have been sitting there pipped for most of the day mocking me. :rolleyes:
image.jpg
58E1A9AC-83F8-4F74-B2FD-0AC0D2E89E4C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom