➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I do I’ll go look tomorrow. I’ve never seen them at mine though!
I never have either! Mine was like over by the kitchen stuff like the bags and mitts and stuff and near the floor haha it was also next to like the kitchen/welcome mats and stuff so you’d think it was just another mat if you weren’t looking closely :lau

Sorry but I think that would be terrible in a brooder. How would you clean them?!
Yeah I was wondering about that!!! But then again the grippy shelf liner with all the holes and stuff seems like it would also be super hard to clean!!! I guess I figured at only $1 each they would be easy to replace or shake out?? Idk. Probably a bad idea though? :confused:

I just figured they’d be super grippy at least.

But I was worried their little toes would get caught too. I’ll probably end up using it for something else.

Okay good to know!! Thanks!! They also have carpet tiles... good idea or no!? One or two would fit perfectly in the tank.
Don't get the carpet tiles. They often have a bit of adhesive. You want your chicks to get a grip, not get stuck.

You can clean the stuff with holes in the washing machine or dish washer.

Yeah I was wondering about that!!! But then again the grippy shelf liner with all the holes and stuff seems like it would also be super hard to clean!!! I guess I figured at only $1 each they would be easy to replace or shake out?? Idk. Probably a bad idea though? :confused:

I just figured they’d be super grippy at least.

But I was worried their little toes would get caught too. I’ll probably end up using it for something else.
Their nails might get caught in the threads of the carpet so I wouldn’t use them. But they’d be great for in front of a litter box

Back
Top Bottom