➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

53 eggs put in lockdown last night! I heard a few pecking around already (no chirps yet though), so there might be a few early hatchers. Hopefully everyone is still ok though, I woke up to the incubator temp at 102.7 😬 These are my QuailCon eggs, half Pansy Fee and half Egyptian Fee 😊

53 eggs put in lockdown last night! I heard a few pecking around already (no chirps yet though), so there might be a few early hatchers. Hopefully everyone is still ok though, I woke up to the incubator temp at 102.7 😬 These are my QuailCon eggs, half Pansy Fee and half Egyptian Fee 😊
Good luck! We look forward to pics.

We have pips! :wee:jumpy
12085561-9A6A-4D14-BB27-677C3CD3E132.jpeg

I had 3 different incubators going, my Brinsea Mini Advance 2, my Little Giant, and one of those cheap 7-egg incubators from Amazon. I had to hand turn the eggs in the 7-egg and LG, and I moved everything from the 7-egg into the LG at lockdown so that I could maintain temp and humidity for hatching. So not too bad overall :woot

I had 3 different incubators going, my Brinsea Mini Advance 2, my Little Giant, and one of those cheap 7-egg incubators from Amazon. I had to hand turn the eggs in the 7-egg and LG, and I moved everything from the 7-egg into the LG at lockdown so that I could maintain temp and humidity for hatching. So not too bad overall :woot
Flower Flex GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
Congratulations 🎉🎈

Back
Top Bottom